"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 08:34:40 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Few minor suggestions once again  (Read 922 times)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Few minor suggestions once again
« on: April 26, 2011, 09:03:00 pm »

1 When mutants die from flamer they look exactly same as humans who die from flamer. So do mutants really shrink that much? I think giving mutants normal death animation would be a better idea.

2 When enemy is down there is 100% to steel him uncaught, but its a bit strange when for example there are 7 vc caravan guys standing near one knocked to - hp one more caravan guard and you steal from that one and everyone is happy like nothing happened. I think faction members should look up each other.

3 When you kill faction members in encounter it modifies other (who are not in that encounter) factions reputation. But for some reason it rises only to 0. So for example if i have -100 with vault city and kill raiders, i cannot get my reputation above 0. If faction likes what you are doing when the reputation is in -, how can they dont when it comes to 0?

Surf

• это моё.
Re: Few minor suggestions once again
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 09:05:30 pm »

1 When mutants die from flamer they look exactly same as humans who die from flamer. So do mutants really shrink that much? I think giving mutants normal death animation would be a better idea.

This has been the case since Fallout1/2. It's an oversight of Interplay/Black Isle. x'il on NMA fixed it, but I doubt it's worth the hassle when we'll have 3d critters anyway. Kudos for suggesting such minor stuff - you have a good eye for smaller things too. :)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 09:09:29 pm »

This has been the case since Fallout1/2. It's an oversight of Interplay/Black Isle. x'il on NMA fixed it, but I doubt it's worth the hassle when we'll have 3d critters anyway. Kudos for suggesting such minor stuff - you have a good eye for smaller things too. :)

well if afterwipe we wont have 3d models as people speak i see no problem for this short change :>

187umkillass

• Everyday Iza Gunshot
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 01:31:37 am »

No Doubt, it's not important!
2 When enemy is down there is 100% to steel him uncaught, but its a bit strange when for example there are 7 vc caravan guys standing near one knocked to - hp one more caravan guard and you steal from that one and everyone is happy like nothing happened. I think faction members should look up each other.
In this case it make sens.
3 When you kill faction members in encounter it modifies other (who are not in that encounter) factions reputation. But for some reason it rises only to 0. So for example if i have -100 with vault city and kill raiders, i cannot get my reputation above 0. If faction likes what you are doing when the reputation is in -, how can they dont when it comes to 0?
Sound silly enyway, when nobody see that 'action' how you can proof your good acting. Maybe better solution it will be when u landing in enco with 'vc versus raider's(or other example of enco) and u help one of side (vc), u start shooting to raiders and then your reputation will be growing with every single shoot or you just give a FA or DOC to them.
This solution it will be only for make reputation good, becouse when u landing on enco with (VC,SF caravans etc.) and you shoot them so automaticaly nobody can proof your bad acting, becouse witnesses will die and it will be bad for farming without loss of karma.

I see that like this.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 01:34:08 am by 187umkillass »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 22 queries.