"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 28, 2024, 05:09:41 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Slaving  (Read 6530 times)

Re: Slaving
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2010, 01:20:28 am »

yeah, the ranger garage in NCR is KoS for slavers, the rest of the city is safe

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2010, 10:29:05 am »

look at http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Slavers for list npc u can enslave there are errors in "Weapons handled" area 

Which ? Please report ;) That wiki page can become very useful and avoid a lot of questions.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2010, 10:38:03 am »

well first of all wiki says its 5 char min for enslave ..and this CH/2 -1 would one read that min char is 4 ... but people here stated at 3 they can enslave ... so how many slaves / merc you can have at 5 char ? 2 ? then at 9 you can have 5 ? same at 10 ?

as for slaves - the bottlegger female refuses to use pistols , but used shotguns . also it seems that the list is not compleate ...
i say tis quie annoying to try one by one to see what weapons your slave can use.. as well as lose rope when you try to experiment who you can enslave ...

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2010, 11:01:46 am »

I see. I'll check it out myself, however if you have precise informations, I'd be glad to be aware of it.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

Frozen Mind

• Los Alamos Warrior
    • Homepage
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2010, 11:32:50 am »

I can write article about NPCs that can be enslaved with short characteristic.

Also... There need to be written what kind of weapons they CAN use.
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2010, 09:25:29 pm »

u can be slaver even when u have char 1  ;) and magnetic personality perk u can have then only 1 slave at time but that is not a problem when all u needed is couple slaves for base or tent  (have that done that).  Izual problem with that is now that slave equip weapon only to unequip it it couple secounds later bottlegger female are good example they CAN use pistols like 9mm and 10mm,14mm(!) even 10mm smg (!!)  but uneqip it. So rly there is a problem telling what exacly they can use for sure ( and its not some bug)  like ive wrote before  holly people/lone wanderer(?) use combat knifes,rippers  ive test it on more that 2 (got 1 now with 89hp/ripper in hand) and that is for sure 
Well who you think im after now, bitch? Run, mother  f*cka, run...

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2010, 02:29:56 pm »

so theres no chance whatsoever to use the ncr workbench at all after becoming a slaver?

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2010, 02:38:48 pm »

not really its almost like u have paint target mark on your armor when u get in there  :P

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2010, 02:40:52 pm »

ah well, i guess that my brand new crafting area will be the hub.
Any plans on this not being the case sooner or later, (i free people from poverty so they can guard my base with ropes. :D )
Is there any way at all to stop em from shooting you though?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 03:46:28 pm by gordulan »

http://tf-2.fr/ach.php?a=Bend Over, Boyo II&b=Shoot 150 people as they are running away from you... In the arse&c=56&d=150&e=1703&f=1
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2010, 02:01:01 am »

What attack style should we set to our mercs in faction base to disallow them from shooting each other (mercs and slaves are of different people) and still protecting our base from intruders (not only enemies which we set on terminal.. you can't just name all possible intruders)? I set a slave to kill but don't touch me or my friends and he attacked a merc of my friend..
Some folks got 'em and some have not
But these are the breaks
Break it up, break it up, break it up
Break down!
..guess who
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2010, 03:36:29 pm »

What attack style should we set to our mercs in faction base to disallow them from shooting each other (mercs and slaves are of different people) and still protecting our base from intruders (not only enemies which we set on terminal.. you can't just name all possible intruders)? I set a slave to kill but don't touch me or my friends and he attacked a merc of my friend..

mine on this same setings start to exterminate my pals... for me work only seting "dont atack anyone until you get hit"  ???

gordulan

• General Animosity
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2010, 03:38:11 pm »

same here, finally we have some real stuff there, now to hunt for bandits and shit like that :D
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 06:30:33 pm by gordulan »

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2010, 10:02:47 am »

I have few interesting things:

1. I had two slaves with 158 health points until they died in fight against SF caravan while guarding Fargo transport.
2. There are ladies in metal skin (it's differ than standard metal armor) that are able to enslave. Unfortunately they are weak.
3. Today died possibility to get combat slave with a rope - if bug has been really fixed. Combat slaves are not so combat. There are much better NPC units you can enslave.

where can you find combat slave? Haven't seen a single one
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2010, 10:24:35 am »

trappers and 'caravan'
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2010, 10:49:30 pm »

trappers and 'caravan'

male trappers are bald and wearing leather armor (according to wiki male combat salve should be heard)
haven't try caravan though. should be caravan from a certain city?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 21 queries.