"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 09:32:15 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: playing with a single character  (Read 3169 times)

Re: playing with a single character
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2011, 06:13:37 am »

Trokanis is remarking that big gangs probably have a lot of money left in the banks and could essentially withdraw your money because the interest they gained throughout the session was basically magic money that never existed. Currently interest rates are zero so most people dont use em anymore so it would be wise to keep the money in your tent/ safe haven.
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 11:28:09 am »

Yes basically depending on how lucky you are in real life, I have been in the banks where you could not withdraw even 10 caps, and at most have been able to maybe get 1,000 caps.  There maybe times when you can get more, but I would not risk it if you're just starting out.
City Encounters:  269
Footlockers:  60
Blueprints:  8
Car Wrecks:  3
Fuel CC:  0
Special Encounters:  0
Data collection start: 1-24-13
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2011, 09:05:26 am »

aah i got it..Thanks. Luckly , i was able to withdraw all my money from the bank. i had more than 2k.

i am sorry guys but i already gave up playing with 1 pvp char. and created a crafter alt. it near impossible to play this game without a crafter , although i know server wipe is near! =)
lets just play it for fun.

Great game so far , deserve to be one of the best standalone MMORPG , not just a MOD. I would pay 2 play , really.  Just provide us some other payment options. Most of us don't use Paypal , and never will..

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2011, 12:01:01 pm »

deserve to be one of the best standalone MMORPG , not just a MOD.
It's not a mod for anything, it's a standalone game made on the FOnline engine...
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2011, 02:17:42 pm »

Whatever. =)

I thought that Fonline was just a complex FA modification coded by some clever programmers(they are..)

Too bad the server population is even lower than some stupid chinese mmorpg's private servers!(I never played on private servers. i just know it) , too bad they can't advertise their hardwork due to copyright issues. It is too weird that they ask you to donate just to pay server expenses? How do they make money anyway? I also don't think that even %10 of this community would be donating ... I hope that Fonline will stay with us for long time...
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 23 queries.