"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 18, 2024, 02:03:07 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Lvl 21 requested to have mercs => to prevent proxy mercs leaders  (Read 5793 times)

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Lvl 21 requested to have mercs => to prevent proxy mercs leaders
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2011, 09:38:11 pm »

Mercs is an interesting feature, but like i said in previous posts, its so exploitable, mercs should be removed from the game until fast relog can be prohibited effectively.

Overall i think mercs are hurting the server more than helping it, i never heard players saying they play Fonline2238 because you can have mercs, but i did hear many complain and even leave 2238 cause of that flawed feature.
Then I will be your first.

I play 2238 because you can have mercenaries.  (followers in general)

Which means, unlike most mmos, you can do things without being alone 24/7 (E.G. Grinding in Runescape) it's more like parrallel play half the time there, and can always have someone cover your ass even when all your friends are offline.

now those are some hugely amazing pros right there.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Cha

• Lawyer for Great Justice.
    • TTTLA FORUM
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2011, 10:15:19 pm »

So micheal what we do ? Let your gang use 10+ cheaty proxies mercs leaders just because you like to hunt with followers ?

What is next step ?

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2011, 10:36:52 pm »

So micheal what we do ? Let your gang use 10+ cheaty proxies mercs leaders just because you like to hunt with followers ?

What is next step ?

they were not proxy leaders, learn how to lose... not everyone who defeats your noob gang is cheater...

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2011, 10:37:53 pm »

What is next step ?
Hehe, I wasn't even in that action surprisingly so I honestly cannot give an honest opinion about what happened at this action and how to prevent it.

Although I will say we should wait till next era before we start taking drastic steps.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2011, 10:50:40 pm »

they were not proxy leaders, learn how to lose... not everyone who defeats your noob gang is cheater...

Lol troll, proxies leaders were banned for this... Learn to keep your mouth closed when you don't know anything.

When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2011, 11:29:55 pm »

Lol troll, proxies leaders were banned for this... Learn to keep your mouth closed when you don't know anything.

they were proxy leaders because their names were similar? nice argument bro. No wonder why you losers are most hated faction. No worries i bet you will win a fair fight someday too!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 11:36:48 pm by vedaras »

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2011, 11:51:50 pm »

they were proxy leaders because their name was similar?

Where do you get that from? Nobody said that so?
Like you look a bit retarded I will say it again: they were banned for this.
Also it's incredibly funny how someone never fighting in TC, come and say bullshit without knowing anything, and saying we are noob. Come to fight and start to talk after.

And it very sad that our ennemies have to use proxies to defeat us.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2011, 11:55:25 pm »

Where do you get that from? Nobody said that so?
Like you look a bit retarded I will say it again: they were banned for this.
Also it's incredibly funny how someone never fighting in TC, come and say bullshit without knowing anything, and saying we are noob. Come to fight and start to talk after.

And it very sad that our ennemies have to use proxies to defeat us.

nah i know they didint use the proxy and i seen how they were gathering people to play as merc leaders. They were banned just for being suspected of using proxy, there was no proof no anything, because there cant be proof when people played fair. But once again, the great tttla, how could they lose in fair battle, they must have cheated. How pathetic you sound. And the topics like current only shows why i dont like town control.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2011, 12:00:19 am »

nah i know they didint use the proxy and i seen how they were gathering people to play as merc leaders. They were banned just for being suspected of using proxy, there was no proof no anything, because there cant be proof when people played fair.

Ok, I've lost this. Vedaras KNOW it. I even wonder why the hell he isn't in GM team, to prevent such injustice. He KNOW when people are fair. And he KNOW we are pathetic. He KNOW everything. He is the king of wasteland after all.

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2011, 12:01:43 am »

The new merc system would already limit you to a max of 1 or 2 mercs with a level 10 Ch alt, depending on the type.

This + thread getting out of tracks = closed.
Problem? PM me, as usual.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 17 queries.