"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 11:18:55 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Cola's Map  (Read 1090 times)

Cola's Map
« on: April 20, 2011, 06:47:05 pm »

hell yeah, i think we should have this damn little village be able to be........ MADE!

i mean, there should be almost in every town a npc who from you can hire a man (builder) for lets say, 20,000caps. he will not require CH, but hes totally unworthy (medium HP, no combat skills). he will disappear after 30 minutes of real time if not used. with that guy, you can go to encounter(with no urban area or hills) and tell him to build house there (same like Tent making, except you talk to the builder). there should be ability to invite your friends (to see the location i mean) by talking to the guy who can give you hired builder by saying "i want to get new key for neighbour" (sorry bad english) then you press "Say" and type hes nick. OR make it so you can have a "book on the table" where you type 'nicks' of characters who can live there and see location.

suggestion came into my mind when i saw this beauty

http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=15595.msg128977;boardseen

Cola's FOnline SDK map

Handyman

• Zostałem Południowcem !
Re: Cola's Map
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 07:42:32 pm »

woo hoo :D yeay ! Sims Fonline the new story.
 I like the idea but only building same house like tent just with workshop or some stuff like this , nothing special
Why would you argue with someone, while you can kill him.
Re: Cola's Map
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 07:57:16 pm »

yeahhh, maybe only workbench, and no other benefits (except bookshelf, metal locker and something else for storing)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 23 queries.