"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 15, 2024, 07:54:28 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Wipe Level?  (Read 3028 times)

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
Re: Wipe Level?
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2011, 04:51:35 pm »

No you are wrong sir. I played a lot like 2 years ago with my friends and our chars survived like 2 wipes? Ofcourse out items were wiped out, but just items tents ect.
There were 4 wipes since OBT started in August 2009. Two years ago my ass, sir.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2011, 05:02:58 pm »

If im a lier youre a moron. "I played a lot like 2 years ago". I dont know when exactly thats why i said LIKE 2 years ago. It could be 1 year ago but im sure it was way before 30/08/2010 wipe (at least thats what blogspot says about last wipe). If any of those flaming trolls here wanna know how is that possible i can write here chars names so devs, gms can look it up in log files or something.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2011, 05:14:03 pm »

i heard that wipe is tomorrow is that confirmed?

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2011, 05:14:47 pm »

If im a lier youre a moron. "I played a lot like 2 years ago". I dont know when exactly thats why i said LIKE 2 years ago. It could be 1 year ago but im sure it was way before 30/08/2010 wipe (at least thats what blogspot says about last wipe). If any of those flaming trolls here wanna know how is that possible i can write here chars names so devs, gms can look it up in log files or something.
Whatever. I'm not going to argue it. Just wanted to post one picture which is very well describes the current situation. Also, I'm here not to insult you, so you'd better sorry for what you have said.

Do you see any similarities with the bottom part of it? ;)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 05:17:00 pm by Graf »
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2011, 05:19:42 pm »

I dont want to argue with you either. peace

Rusty

• Rotator
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2011, 05:23:41 pm »

i heard that wipe is tomorrow is that confirmed?

Yes!

Edit: No!  ;D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 05:25:49 pm by Rusty »

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
Re: A strange case of wipe survivors
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2011, 05:33:48 pm »

A character surviving a wipe? Strange indeed...
Maybe we have something to do with ghosts in a machine. ;D After my Age of Empires maps survived hard-drive format, I'd believe anything.
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2011, 05:40:07 pm »

format c doesnt work with those maps, you should have known  :P

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2011, 06:05:06 pm »

It's Rusty!!!! RUUUUS-TEEEH! *Hugs Rusty*
Nah, Rusty is just havin' a good mood I see, he is quite unpredictable in such cases :) That's why he is my fave GM!
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2011, 06:38:20 pm »

Xarr : M-M-M-M-Multipost!

Rest: As far as i know wipe will be something similar to "delete * from players_possesions" and "delete * from playerchars" so no chance anything can survive the wipe, neither player chars nor items and tents/bases.

I guess the devs check relevant tables in the databases for having zero records?
excuse me?

There wasn't 2238 2 years ago. It's so easy to reveal your lies... Moreover, there was 4 or so wipes since the launch of this project.

P.S. (Stupid Picture Here)
Fuck your damn Picture. If "you" say Everybody Lies it means that you lie. so Everybod Lies is a lie, even the guy who drawn that picture lied. Paradox...
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2011, 06:41:21 pm »

:) That's why he is my fave GM!
;D same

*High Five Bro!*
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2011, 07:02:56 pm »

If you are still saying your characters "survived" wipes some mysterious way, you obviously have no idea what wipe is.
And yeah, I'm the troll-moron here, since November 2009. Keep pracitising in lying, young padawan.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2011, 07:12:56 pm »

This thread seems to offer no value anymore, so I'll lock it.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 18 queries.