"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 06, 2024, 07:25:43 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Warning about Rick  (Read 6214 times)

Re: Warning about Rick
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2011, 08:09:30 pm »

Well said. This game is not about having fun no more. It's not the game it used to be, where players can make all kind of stupid and funny things. Slowly it becomes like any other MMORPG. FOnline used to be different, the game that allows you to be yourself and do everything you want (of course, if you can), now it just a boring game that gives birth to a new rule every day.  Wasteland is not harsh anymore, it becomes whiners heaven.

How would the game be any fun if you were a noob just trying to know the basics but where continuously killed by god like players in every town? Guarded towns will not die out, because there are always new players who want to have some safe havens before they go out and get brutally murdered for their menial items.

Aaron Tiger

• No witty personal text remark here, look elsewhere
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2011, 10:00:48 pm »

How would the game be any fun if you were a noob just trying to know the basics but where continuously killed by god like players in every town? Guarded towns will not die out, because there are always new players who want to have some safe havens before they go out and get brutally murdered for their menial items.

VERY true. PK players moan and complain at the mention of any safe haven being acceptable. It stops them from killing noobs, and to them, that's unacceptable. A little freedom is alright, but letting players just go completely wild is not OK.
[INSERT LOLCAT PICTURE HERE]
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2011, 11:35:25 am »

I'm not a PK, but I agree with some of the comments.
Last few times I was in NCR it was a very quiet town, only a few people around.
It used to have 2 dozen or more people around.

As for Rick, he's an annoying thief. Nothing more, nothing less.
I don't see how you can run out of the Hub if you shot someone who's protected.
Both at the main entrance and the one near the FLC have guards.

Months ago, perhaps even pre-wipe, tank buildse shot guards from inside the tent in NCR bazar.
They blocked the entrance of the tent so guards couldn't get in.
1 or more friends inside healed them.
All guards, including the one from the inner city and even the ones inside Tandi's place went to that tent in order to kill the guys.

So if you can run through the Hub to an exit after shooting someone who's protected, than that sounds like a bug to me.

Jay

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2011, 04:41:27 am »

Maybe the problem is far simplier.
...author of this topic died because he was stealing in hub :D

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2011, 09:02:05 pm »

Hell, he is some kind annoying... my friend arrives with car, he runs there like omg whats this? and tryes to lockpick, than stole something and i shot him down. i wanted to FA but an slave killed him. Now he is Mad  ^.^
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 18 queries.