"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 22, 2024, 06:07:39 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Alright, Come on; Fallout 3 and New Vegas aren't that bad.  (Read 13877 times)

Re: Alright, Come on; Fallout 3 and New Vegas aren't that bad.
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2011, 01:53:06 am »

All I gotta say is what is contained here: https://i.imgur.com/cQOuI.jpg
Deal with it.

Where is your fucking medal for finding that picture?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2011, 02:09:00 am »

Deal with it.
3 letters.

L O L
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2011, 03:24:46 am »

Deal with it.

hahahahaha; alright, that was pretty awesome.

whatever though. I still enjoyed it. I kind of feel bad for you guys who hate it so much...

lehytek

• Opinionated albinoid
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2011, 03:56:03 am »

hahahahaha; alright, that was pretty awesome.

whatever though. I still enjoyed it. I kind of feel bad for you guys who hate it so much...
I enjoyed it little, it was nice to fill some time I couldn't find a use for, but it wasn't the best use after all. Thank goodness I didn't buy it. Pip-boys they shipped with collector's edition were made of crap and kept dying, I heard. Rented the game from Blockbuster or something else the sort of that kind of business they Blockbusters do, except they did console games.

Where is your fucking medal for finding that picture?
It just appears so that I lost it when I got nearly lynched for putting the following on the walls of my school just a day after Modern Warfare 2 was released:
- 20x prints https://i.imgur.com/cQOuI.jpg
- 20x prints of Modern Warfare 2 ending
I saw your post, I had to LOL really hard. Hilarious.  8) Too bad they removed it, don't know why, it was not offensive to anyone.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2011, 08:18:01 am »

I don't like combinations Fallout + FPS (+3rd person)
I prefer more old ones, because story is not that simple as -> Born -> Yay i go kill some mutants with 10mm pistol -> lvl 20 already whoa -> damn looks like it's autumns turn already -> Yay.
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2011, 01:44:46 pm »

I don't like combinations Fallout + FPS (+3rd person)
I prefer more old ones, because story is not that simple as -> Born -> Yay i go kill some mutants with 10mm pistol -> lvl 20 already whoa -> damn looks like it's autumns turn already -> Yay.

thats kind of unfair.

hey dawg get water chip --> kay got chip kill mutants --> okay you killed mutants gtfo

lehytek

• Opinionated albinoid
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2011, 02:25:34 pm »

thats kind of unfair.

hey dawg get water chip --> kay got chip kill mutants --> okay you killed mutants gtfo
SPOILER ALERTS
FO3: hey dawg let's run away --> hey dawg i wanna stay and ride overseer's cock --> fuck you bitch im going outside --> 15 levels later --> RADIO: HELLO THIS IS BITCH I NEED HELP IN VAULT 101 OMG please U GAIS --> omg thx but gtfo u can't stay here kkk?

FO2: ye chosen one hath mission of sacred kind to retrieve ye olde holy geck --> thou hast slain a cunning, talking breed of demons and hence forth brought home the holy geck --> yo chosen try dis weed omfg dragonflies excreting shiny metal men why am i bleeding omg shitting dicknipples --> help the chinese <advice boy> here's your tanker, gtfo --> my name is Frank Sterroidan and fk u --> omg where are my legs semper fi --> chosen evacuates all the yokels and builds a superior city so VC can go hide in their ass
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 02:34:38 pm by lehytek »
I saw your post, I had to LOL really hard. Hilarious.  8) Too bad they removed it, don't know why, it was not offensive to anyone.
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2011, 02:35:14 pm »

Sonic the Hedgehog: --->

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2011, 02:35:35 pm »

I've never seen so much dumbfuck in one single thread. Congrats!
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2011, 05:20:13 pm »

TTG: BY ACCIDENT I QUOTED A WRONG GUY - PROBABLY THE RAGE THING.

How. How the hell finding your father + rip off from oblivions story was better than a fight for controlling the biggest city around <- by the way a plot which made way more sence.

Do I find it (F3's plot) boring and naive cause of my situation in real life, where i choose to live on my own - money no money, no matter what my family thinks about it? Cause i dont get it.

kiki123

• Ia Ia Chtulhuu Fatagn....
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2011, 05:30:43 pm »

How. How the hell finding your father + rip off from oblivions story was better than a fight for controlling the biggest city around <- by the way a plot which made way more sence.

Do I find it (F3's plot) boring and naive cause of my situation in real life, where i choose to live on my own - money no money, no matter what my family thinks about it? Cause i dont get it.

At least there was a story in f3, u didnt know what to exepect, NV was bullshit i came to new vegas talked to the shitty computer thingy and never turned on the game again. The story is bullshit and so are u.  ::)
Praise Dagonn and Chtulhuu The wastelands worst enemie.
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2011, 05:33:39 pm »

Way to go champ.

I'll ignore the trolling part, just say:

In Fallout one the story is bullshit, you go get some thingie, talk to some guy and it ends.

In F2 The storry was even shittier. You go get some thingie, come back, just to go somewhere else and blow something up.

So ye - REALLY good point.

E/
@Down - Up top Surf, now we've shown him!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 05:36:17 pm by TommyTheGun »

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2011, 05:34:16 pm »

The story is bullshit and so are u.  ::)

Quality argumenting right there.

And yeah, if you are more into usual hilarious hollywood flicks, with more plotholes then china has civilians, then "Fallout" 3 is the way to go.

kiki123

• Ia Ia Chtulhuu Fatagn....
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2011, 05:50:23 pm »

LoL i had to troll.... but no hands down fallout 3 kept me with their story, surf u might think its holywood bullshit but i found it 20 times better then NV. Fallout 1 and 2 had a story by the way , or was i high on acid when i played it long time ago. It wasnt shown and cinematicly put as in F3 but there was deffenetly a story. Who u would be and how u would continue the story was absoluetly up to u and ur imagination.
Praise Dagonn and Chtulhuu The wastelands worst enemie.
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2011, 05:59:32 pm »

So youre saying FNV did not have a story?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 18 queries.