"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 04, 2024, 07:00:22 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Anyone play Diablo 2 (not expansion)  (Read 4577 times)

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
Re: Anyone play Diablo 2 (not expansion)
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2011, 01:55:40 am »

D2 without LoD isnt D2...
Not really, because it is :)... But who will play in Diablo II if mostly it is sell with Lord of Destruction extension?

Maybe he just find (here put this dirty word what is not fancy on this forum) CD-Key to D2 and he is trying to play with somebody ;P

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2011, 09:24:34 am »

Not really, because it is :)... But who will play in Diablo II if mostly it is sell with Lord of Destruction extension?

Maybe he just find (here put this dirty word what is not fancy on this forum) CD-Key to D2 and he is trying to play with somebody ;P

I did not understand what the fuck you said but anyway.I  got diablo 2 a few years ago and that time I did not know so many people play the expansion only.

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2011, 05:34:37 pm »

I did not understand what the fuck you said but anyway.I  got diablo 2 a few years ago and that time I did not know so many people play the expansion only.
[/quote]
That means if you buy today D2 you mostly get the expansion too.  @jan0s1k you can buy D2 without LoD also.
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2011, 01:37:16 am »

That means if you buy today D2 you mostly get the expansion too.  @jan0s1k you can buy D2 without LoD also.
Only on ebay maybe? :P

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 17 queries.