-Man, it is huge!
- What? My...
- Your signature, yes.
-> was huge.

lehytek

• Opinionated albinoid
Re: Wood
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 05:49:04 am »

1. Craft either: primitive tool (req 1 flint) or hatchet (junk & wood, so start with p.tool)
2. Enforce encounter in the wasteland. At some point you will get a forest encounter. Chance for getting forest encounter varies per square. I know that there are plenty of forests 3 squares north and south of Junktown. Dunno about others.
I saw your post, I had to LOL really hard. Hilarious.  8) Too bad they removed it, don't know why, it was not offensive to anyone.

GEN_Kessler

• The USR needs YOU!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 05:50:05 am »

Then what? O_O
-Man, it is huge!
- What? My...
- Your signature, yes.
-> was huge.
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 05:57:29 am »

If you find encounter with trees and the trees have a hand icon, no binoculars you must use your tool (hathet) on tree. Remember the mouse icon must be a hand.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 06:00:02 am by aalrad »

pawns4mons

• Такова жизнь в зоне!
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 06:20:33 am »

Sometimes you can find it in HUGE bundles at traders, Make sure to check them all.

I have only been around the gecko/VC area but I remember there being a HUGE forest around Arroyo, I don't think you can get to the actuall village in game but that forest area should be there (top left of the map near Klamath, Just in case you didn't know)

Should be plenty of tree's there, I would hope.

Begging and Bartering with people at town gates is always an option too.
Peace And Love.
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 07:32:36 am »

rather than going into random squares try for mountainous terrain and search in the encounter there. you may obtain flint in these maps too, simply pick one up and use fixboy option to get a crafting options and go create a primitive tool.

After getting a primitive tool you may place it in your active item slot or keep it in inventory if you prefer having a weapon on hand and head towards trees that you may extract wood from (indicated by a hand icon if you hover your mouse over it).

If the tool is on your active slot simply click it on the interface and you should get a yellow crosshair and simply click on the tree. if you left the tool in your inventory you may hold left click on the appropriate tree and then select the bag option then proceed to select your tool once the item menu pops up.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 12:41:51 pm »

http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=13398.0

Post small questions that dont require threads here.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 22 queries.