"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 02, 2024, 11:24:26 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: buy timer  (Read 964 times)

Alec Ramsey

• spiders, snakes, and lizards heads......
buy timer
« on: April 01, 2011, 08:10:08 pm »

damn....when i want to buy something, the shopowners inventory is so cluttered i never have enough time to set up the buy before im kicked from purchase interface.   then it wont let me buy anything and i have to walk all the way home and log out.   just want armor!

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: buy timer
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 04:10:19 am »

Restart your client if trading crashes. Assuming you are already using the "armor" button to help search for an item, you can increase your Barter time. But really, if you're trying to find an armor and you are only searching through armors, it doesn't take that long, you'll get used to it.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 04:25:16 am »

it also helps to use the pure evil interface or the ras interface, both make more easy click on the buttons.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 04:44:34 am by Cefalea »

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 03:26:57 pm »

Make sure to use the filters: armor filter, drugs filter, etc.  And you don't have to click the down and up arrows, that does take forever.  Your middle mouse scroll button will scroll through his inventory.  I may have been stupid, but it took me a while to figure that scroll button out when I first started.

Alec Ramsey

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 09:23:13 pm »

thanks.  i know, bitching about it is silly, its really not the games fault, my mouse is jacked up but its better than using a touchpad.

i only busted out the old mouse to play this, haha.  irony? :D
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 09:35:02 pm »

Yeah, tried to play it on a laptop once. Fonline on a touchpad is suicide. Not hugely surprised.

kiki123

• Ia Ia Chtulhuu Fatagn....
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2011, 11:35:05 pm »

Lol  ive been playing it on the mouse pad for ever now.. im to lazy to sit on the desk i lay on my bed with the ashtray close, beers and chips :D
Praise Dagonn and Chtulhuu The wastelands worst enemie.

Alec Ramsey

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 04:48:22 am »

hahahaha  RnR at its finest ;D
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.163 seconds with 21 queries.