"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 06:19:01 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Why stop the game in 2238  (Read 8360 times)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Re: Why stop the game in 2238
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2011, 07:48:17 pm »

no man, for noobs it is even better for the reason that vc patrols and vc caravans protect you in random encounters. I always help people in vault city to become citizens, later i meet them and they often go like "you was right, i met a pker and he shot me, but guards killed him, too bad they took loot as well". Isnt it a level 1 noob dream who meets lvl 21 pker in these conditions?

kiki123

• Ia Ia Chtulhuu Fatagn....
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2011, 07:51:14 pm »

I dont know i dont waste time in cities anyways your the only one whos so hardcore like your living in 2238.... other people have a real life... but you have a point in your argument. But i stil think that ncr will allways pravaill vc....
Praise Dagonn and Chtulhuu The wastelands worst enemie.
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2011, 08:35:14 pm »

I dont know i dont waste time in cities anyways your the only one whos so hardcore like your living in 2238.... other people have a real life...
Just because that WHEN he is playing the game, he is trying to do it right(in his point of view), doesn't mean he plays it more/less than you and he has/doesn't have real life.
Just because he outsmarted you(he won the argument) you shouldn't start throwing pathetic insults at him.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 08:37:13 pm by Floodnik »
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2011, 08:45:32 pm »

Has fiber/fruit plants nearby 1+ 2-
Traders who trade with 1 ch nearby 1 3 (in gecko) 2 3
Has trees nearby 1+ 2-

depends where you look but the nearby mountain squares can net you some fibre and fruit. I mean if you are going to count gecko mine which is what 4-6 squares away (??) for hq materials "near by"

Well if you count the doctor and mitch the iguana stall guy who doesnt even regularly stock iguana! then that is 4 but that's up to you.

How near by are we talking here and do you mean trees that you can harvest? I've spotted plenty of damn trees at 3 squares away from NCR to the west.

kiki123

« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2011, 08:52:18 pm »

Just because that WHEN he is playing the game, he is trying to do it right(in his point of view), doesn't mean he plays it more/less than you and he has/doesn't have real life.
Just because he outsmarted you(he won the argument) you shouldn't start throwing pathetic insults at him.

No i am not throwing pathetic insults becuase he has one the discusion i am throwing it out for all the kids who role play a little bit too much.... i play the game to have fun... and to win... not to sit at redding pretending to be sherifs from 12 pm to 12 am... and deff. dont sit in vc scraming i am the king of the wastelands... lol dumb fuck

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2011, 08:52:47 pm »

depends where you look but the nearby mountain squares can net you some fibre and fruit. I mean if you are going to count gecko mine which is what 4-6 squares away (??) for hq materials "near by"

Well if you count the doctor and mitch the iguana stall guy who doesnt even regularly stock iguana! then that is 4 but that's up to you.

How near by are we talking here and do you mean trees that you can harvest? I've spotted plenty of damn trees at 3 squares away from NCR to the west.

Modoc is near vault city and it always has fruit/fiber, while ncr has no such place nearby.
HQ mine is 3 squares away from vc if you will go straight (and 2 squares if you wont count the mine square).
And yeah it is possible to spot trees even in desert but the chance is much less.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2011, 08:53:29 pm »

No i am not throwing pathetic insults becuase he has one the discusion i am throwing it out for all the kids who role play a little bit too much.... i play the game to have fun... and to win... not to sit at redding pretending to be sherifs from 12 pm to 12 am... and deff. dont sit in vc scraming i am the king of the wastelands... lol dumb fuck

heavy childhood, you should be forgiven..

kiki123

« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2011, 08:55:54 pm »

heavy childhood, you should be forgiven..

No just not your generation...son, and yes i cant imagine  you kids these days, i dont even know why im arguing .... enyoj living a fake life. while i crush it and still have time to live the real one.

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2011, 09:00:36 pm »

Another thread dies in flame.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 21 queries.