"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 10, 2024, 05:37:24 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Make vendors unload, repair and stack guns.  (Read 6763 times)

Re: Make vendors unload, repair and stack guns.
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2010, 06:45:09 am »

I agree it would also making buying ammo possible since atm it gets tied up in tons of crappy guns.

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2010, 07:47:22 am »

Alternatively, make biggest stacks appear on top of NPC trader inventories. That would make any worthwhile amounts of caps and ammo easy to spot.
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2010, 11:22:32 am »

I great way to help solve this problem could be to let players scrap guns, armour, bullets, or any other things that they loot or make. For example, say I kill some raiders and loot a sub machine gun and a combat knife. Instead of selling them I could scrap the sub machine gun for it's alloy and junk and the knife for it's metal parts. Also when scraping you should not regain all materials back that were put into it during crafting.

Solar

• Rotator
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2010, 11:25:20 am »

I great way to help solve this problem could be to let players scrap guns, armour, bullets, or any other things that they loot or make. For example, say I kill some raiders and loot a sub machine gun and a combat knife. Instead of selling them I could scrap the sub machine gun for it's alloy and junk and the knife for it's metal parts. Also when scraping you should not regain all materials back that were put into it during crafting.

That's how it is now. Use Science on a weapon to break it down for some of its parts.
Quote from: Woodrow Wilson
If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2010, 03:17:12 am »

Yea, I gotta say, Trying to browse through any shopkeepers inventory, aside from the few vendors who have small stock, with less than 60 barter is almost impossible. Not being able to scroll through the items in 30 seconds has got to be frustrating for people who use shops. I know the times ive gone to trader while having low barter was just ridiculous.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 18 queries.