"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 05:42:28 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Extending and nerfing leveling after 21.  (Read 2515 times)

Re: Extending and nerfing leveling after 21.
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2011, 06:39:44 pm »

Agreed, it will add to the PvP'ing which this suggestion is against. These already listed perks and regulations will create a reason for PvE at higher levels (honestly who gets fun out of fighting deathclaws all day?) and keep the PvP balance.

1. I can draw up some maps for different PvE encounters for the Wastleland Wanderers if the dev team wants. I've been making a hell of a lot of SC2 maps recently and have found it to be quite entertaining.

2. I'd like to see some good loot at the end of these encounters (for instance if you manage to kill off a full-sized gang then you get an item from the leader).

3. The item itself is up to debate. It could be a high-end weapon, a few brotherhood armors, or just a little knickknack thing that allows you to put up a sign saying "I'm a badass." in town. Of course it could be walk-overable so that no one could use it to block anything.

Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2011, 08:32:38 pm »

1. I can draw up some maps for different PvE encounters for the Wastleland Wanderers if the dev team wants. I've been making a hell of a lot of SC2 maps recently and have found it to be quite entertaining.
You can always send a new maps you've made to contact@fonline2238.net A good maps is always appreciated.
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2011, 05:10:18 pm »

Well I offer to redo the wiki for them and offer to make their maps for them and I get banned, I really don't think the dev's want to see me helping them if their going to ban me.

Off topic much?

-Ulrek-
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.