"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 09:22:25 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Cant get on my character O.o  (Read 890 times)

Cant get on my character O.o
« on: March 17, 2011, 01:54:42 am »

For the past 30 minutes or so, I cant get any access to my character, it says I have to wait 10 minutes but I didnt relog/change characters. Any help?
Im Tommy71 <.<

Gaizk

• -40 5mm +1 Frag
Re: Cant get on my character O.o
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 01:57:44 am »

You are lucky is for the past 30 minutes, im getting it Daily and for up to 12 hours... right now i still cant connect despite trying EVERYTHING everyone ever posted on the forums
I think it's much better now. It's strange to see how everyone is a millionare in a wasteland..
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 02:01:06 am »

Wow that sucks, Have a strange suspicion that my friend is on my account, I just came from his house but logged out and I made sure I logged out too so...
Im Tommy71 <.<

Dakhanavar

• Former Saint
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 03:59:07 am »

I just tested this with several of my alts and by making a new character -- it is also giving me the same "wait 10 mins" error on all of them except my main account. Seems like there may be something wrong server-side or they finally decided to ban alts ;P

Can we get an update on this issue from the devs?
I live my life like there's no tomorrow
And all I've got I had to steal
'Least I don't need to beg or borrow
Yes I'm livin' at a pace that kills
~Van Halen~

Gaizk

• -40 5mm +1 Frag
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 04:20:00 am »

Completely reinstalled my game from scratch on another disc, then changed my IP and cloned a different mac adress for this one purpose, and made a brand new character (Took me an hour to do all that) And IT STILL DOES NOT LET ME JOIN what the hell!!
I think it's much better now. It's strange to see how everyone is a millionare in a wasteland..
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 22 queries.