"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 12, 2024, 09:01:45 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Quest competition  (Read 17801 times)

Rittz

• Troll's need to get a job.
Re: Quest competition
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2011, 02:16:30 pm »

well i see that this topic died months ago. It would be cool if you guys would still take submissions. I wouldn't mind helping out as a quest line/dialouge writer for the beta. My literary abilities are quite meritorious so if you guys have room for one more writer let me know :D 

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2011, 02:18:19 pm »

If you write a couple of quests and send them in I'm sure we could find some use for it if they're well written.

Rittz

• Troll's need to get a job.
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2011, 02:39:38 pm »

Groovy. What kind of quotes you looking for?
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2012, 11:13:04 am »

If this is still goin' on I'd be willing to write dialog for people if they create a quest, as long as it has a good plot.

in Requiem, there is enclave, player driven faction. They have to gather, craft.. like everybody else, but they have special base and rank before their names. Their roleplay is based on kill everyone.

Crab_people

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2012, 11:07:02 am »

Enclave quest :
bring oil to enclave engineer from ncr small keep near navaro (+4 pl)
options : steal it from quater master, locpick locker with oil, kill all of them.
price : somethig good (enclave ca armor, avenger, gatling, or bp for armor :ma mk2 mask/body armor or weapon)
difficult - ultra hard

Bos quest :
infiltrate old shelter and look for dead paladin: inside alines, robots, radiation and toxic air.
map from solar sorcer in f2.
when you found dead paladin (eye or holodisc) you have to come back to bos paladin.
price : (ba, avenger, pancor, p90, or bp for : ma mk2 mask/body armor or weapon)
difficult - v hard

SF quest :
reclain holy sword from mutants, enco with big monument head and some other buildings, lot of mutants and floaters
+3pl
reward : holy swor if you dont want to give it back or bp for mega power fist
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.