"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 08:25:33 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Another GM  (Read 8198 times)

Re: Another GM
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 02:13:42 am »

Some more GMs?
Yes please.

You?
No.
I don't have faith in people openly applying to have some kind of power.
Being responsible is just your word.
Being online on IRC, the Forum and ingame doesn't mean you're capable.

In the end, if devs, GMs and mods think they need extra people, they're perfectly capable of asking the people they think are up for the job.

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 11:05:03 am »

Well this is a matter you're supposed to take up with the Devs personally in the first place, not open discussion.  :-\
Well, I wanna Know what the people think about it. I talked with some Dev's, sure.
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.

Xarr

• Former Troll
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2011, 11:12:24 am »

I don't have faith in people openly applying to have some kind of power.
Being responsible is just your word.
Being online on IRC, the Forum and ingame doesn't mean you're capable.

In the end, if devs, GMs and mods think they need extra people, they're perfectly capable of asking the people they think are up for the job.
Well, an sure thing i understand this. Even I wouln't trust me in this situation. As i said many enough, I have to prove if i am capable. If i am good for the Job, it would be good for the Game. If they need more people, should they opem am thread and ask? Many people want only 10000HP, An power armor, and The Holy Handgrenade. However, I dont care for the Godlike shit.
I used to be a bag of dicks, but then I grew up. I gave many of you guys a hard time, but on the other side I kept myself busy with helping players, and I never gave up on that.

Still, the FOnline community is a thing of it's own class.
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2011, 11:20:51 am »

Everyone can say it, that he will be so good GM and will not want 99999 HPs and etc.

If Devs or game need more GMs then as said HertogJan, they will find them alone and from testers which are testing long time, not from some random people which playing 5 days and think "I am the best and able"

Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2011, 11:23:03 am »

Holo speeks true. If we need new GMs/Mods, etc. we ask the people we think they are capable of, not vice versa.
All this has been told to Xarr already before, and yet it was neccisary to open a thread? Locked.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 1.643 seconds with 18 queries.