"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 03:24:26 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Tanker Trap GM - Lexxxa  (Read 8911 times)

Tanker Trap GM - Lexxxa
« on: March 05, 2011, 04:37:18 am »

Yesterday we have grasped the tanker. Has come LEXXXA and has told that it was necessary to update a location us 5 persons and 10 mercenaries. After he has updated he has easy left that without having told! We have started to grasp again the tanker, only this time there were 40-55 security guards with 320 and 420! Lives before them wasn't!
You should warn us that protection will be strengthened on 40-60 the person with 320-420 lives! It simply setup.

1 why you haven't warned us that will strengthen protection 2 why she have appeared not clearly whence?
We demand to return mercenaries. As we have wasted time also money for their growth.
sorry my bad english.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Tanker Trap GM - Lexxxa
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 04:43:37 am »

they will not refund them....  That is all there is to it.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 04:58:52 am »

Maybe I'm not understanding it, but what I managed is:

You were going to try to camp the SF tanker, but the guards were improved, so you lost your mercs and gear.

JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 08:03:52 am »

HAHAHAHA. Congratulations, you finally took consequences of your violent actions.
You should thank devs for improving your wasteland experience and for adding more sense to the role playing game.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 08:06:02 am by JovankaB »
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 08:17:32 am »

as half of RP PK/pk say - lesson. take good lesson from this exp. 

Let the Force be with You.
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 08:49:57 am »

You should have posted pics, shkoda, that surely made my day! :)
Wasteland is a tricky business.
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2011, 09:37:27 am »

As Jovanka said: HAHAHAHAHHA

You wanted camping tanker/exit grid and now you see  ;)

Btw, what you expect from your thread ? Someone will gove you stuff back ? AHAHAHHAHAHA
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2011, 09:39:11 am »

After I have seen what happened, I revived your folks (the ones that didn't respawned yet) and the mercs that have been around (because yes, I didn't told anything). After that I logged off and don't know what happened.

The SF Tanker now has reinforcements since the last update (the 400hp critters have been kind of a bug, though). Also all public mines and train stations have reinforcements as it was intended since the beginning, as well as all locations in the Boneyard (Adytum, Library, Gun Runners). After the next update, the reinforcement amounts will be adjusted, as it is a bit too much right now.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 09:43:01 am by Lexx »

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2011, 09:58:35 am »

We demand to return mercenaries.

;D ;D ;D

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2011, 11:44:54 am »

We have started to grasp again the tanker, only this time there were 40-55 security guards with 320 and 420! Lives before them wasn't!

You mean that before this happened, your life was meaningless?
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2011, 12:40:50 pm »

We demand to return mercenaries. As we have wasted time also money for their growth.
If im not wrong, camping spawn points in places with one entrance is not allowed.
You shuld get banned for camping in public places!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 12:42:49 pm by DocAN. »
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2011, 01:25:31 pm »

Exactly ...
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2011, 02:26:33 pm »

If im not wrong, camping spawn points in places with one entrance is not allowed.
You shuld get banned for camping in public places!

True, and especially when mercs are involved and make everyone crash ;p
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2011, 04:06:16 pm »

After I have seen what happened, I revived your folks (the ones that didn't respawned yet) and the mercs that have been around (because yes, I didn't told anything). After that I logged off and don't know what happened.

The SF Tanker now has reinforcements since the last update (the 400hp critters have been kind of a bug, though). Also all public mines and train stations have reinforcements as it was intended since the beginning, as well as all locations in the Boneyard (Adytum, Library, Gun Runners). After the next update, the reinforcement amounts will be adjusted, as it is a bit too much right now.

So you revived them once.. hmm... and warned them..

Yesterday we have grasped the tanker. Has come LEXXXA and has told that it was necessary to update a location us 5 persons and 10 mercenaries. After he has updated he has easy left that without having told! We have started to grasp again the tanker, only this time there were 40-55 security guards with 320 and 420! Lives before them wasn't!
You should warn us that protection will be strengthened on 40-60 the person with 320-420 lives! It simply setup.

1 why you haven't warned us that will strengthen protection 2 why she have appeared not clearly whence?
sorry my bad english.

Just how many times did you try to attack the tanker and fail? he claims you already got your mercs back once, so it looks like you noob-icided against the tanker guards twice.. and want your mercs back again?

-Ulrek-
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 05:33:00 pm »

1) he hasn't restored My mercenaries at us was mercenaries with the power weapon pumped over from 130 to 190. I have wasted time also money for them and not the small.

2) At the subsequent capture of the tanker of PROTECTION with 320-420 lives wasn't!! How here it to understand?

3) game certainly interesting but without the new weapon or the reservation of new vaults she will be uninteresting.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 21 queries.