"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 21, 2024, 04:20:45 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Why cant I find any player in wasteland  (Read 4411 times)

Re: Why cant I find any player in wasteland
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2011, 02:32:10 am »

Oh please, stop being a hypocrit you do same thing too except you prolly tell no one :>

I think you misinterpreted me.

I was making a funny about you and others orchestrating the bankruptcy via synchronized withdrawals.

Oh, and I wouldn't have warned people.

Wasteland Harsh.

I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2011, 04:46:18 pm »

sorry I didnt read all posts, but in fonline configuration, under default combat mod, set both modes, before I have set reat time only, and I also didnt enchountering people, so set BOTH MODES i think it will fix your problem
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2011, 08:11:30 am »

"Why cant I find any player in wasteland?"

- Becouse trolls ate them all. This game will become one man world at the end, when "the chosen one" would be the fattest troll ever with his "Wasteland is harsh, dude" excuse.

(All in matter of having "teh lulz", but on whos account when the game will become empty, even the last troll would die in cause of starvation)
(Would he start making fun from himself? - nah that would be crazy, like zombie eating his own limbs or vampire sucking his own blood, this not gonna work.)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 08:37:24 am by None »

Stration

• Get off my lawn.
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2011, 10:03:23 am »

I find this topic weird. Why would anyone want to encounter other players while travelling across the desert? If you want to kill, it's much more convenient to just sit and wait, isn't it? If you want to get killed, there are many other ways too. I have no idea whatsoever what OP is up to, but even if certain characters' inability to encounter other players really was a bug, I don't think anybody would want it fixed, apart maybe from the most impatient of PK's.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 10:05:00 am by Stration »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 18 queries.