"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 26, 2024, 10:04:43 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Idiotic VC patrols  (Read 765 times)

Idiotic VC patrols
« on: February 25, 2011, 12:26:45 pm »

Its silly they are fighting against slavers, anyway they are buying slaves from them.
Another thing is that:We kill slavers = we have lower rep there, howewer on next day if u have low rep for killing slavers VAULT CITY CIZITENS HATE YOU TOO.
So that should be fixed because its idiotic they are fighting against their "traders" and for helping in killing them you can be killed too.
These things should be fixed:
1.VC patrols shouldnt fight slavers(ok, someone will say they want kill partol guys for bonus cash, and  maybe noone will know that.But if they want to do that why they fight 3v5 etc. or why patrolls can lower our rep for helping in defence.)
2.If you VC ciziten slavers wont make "timed attack" , but attack you if your rep is lower than 300.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 12:28:42 pm by thebadman »

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: Idiotic VC patrols
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 01:09:56 am »

If a Vault City patrol attacked you for trying to help fend off a group of slavers, then you most likely accidentally hit one of the VC guards, or got too close to them. Try to stay out of the crossfire.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
Re: Idiotic VC patrols
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 12:46:12 pm »

Im saying about REP ATTACKS, not about hitting VC guys(and girls :-*), btw its hard to hit them by aimed shotgun shoots on slavers...
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 22 queries.