Author Topic: 3D Model Repository  (Read 115672 times)

Offline Karpov

• Come Together
Re: 3D Model Repository
« Reply #150 on: March 17, 2012, 06:18:12 pm »
There's been a small update.
1 New short hairstyle for both male and female, missing spear animations for female, amongst other minor stuff.

About the hair. New female hair go from value 48 to 51 on layer 7 (param 157). But it does not render correctly without Software Skinning 3d on. So I might replace it for something else.
On male it was swapped for the previous one, so you will find it from 45 to 47, or probably already in your character.

New weapons that I can recall are: knife, spear, sledgehammer, gatling laser, plasma pistol, grenades and desert eagle.

By the way, how was that White150? Did that revision work for you?

« Reply #151 on: March 18, 2012, 11:22:12 am »
Yes it is working but I dont see any models of weapons. http://zapodaj.net/6e56c76c9515.png.html

Offline Karpov

• Come Together
« Reply #152 on: March 18, 2012, 05:54:59 pm »
Yes it is working but I dont see any models of weapons. http://zapodaj.net/6e56c76c9515.png.html

They seem to appear on the back. Check if parameter 151 is set to 0.

Offline Luther Blissett

« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2012, 06:19:19 pm »
Download this file and place it in the folder server/scripts (this is outside the client folder).
http://www.mediafire.com/?1nyooujn1tp0nsg

I tested this with the older FOnline_v2_200111 client (which I have used for 3D testing, and is also the one linked in tutorials and stuff) and was getting a server start fail when trying to run the game in singleplayer.

I ran it through Winmerge to compare the two, and it looks like there's a couple of slightly different lines near the top.

Anyway, I've merged the two - this one should work by default for anyone using the 201111 client :
http://www.mediafire.com/?vi8e92i0h44f96e

All the new Karpov stuff is in there, but there's some "void hit_aim(uint8& aim)" stuff at the top which seemed to be necessary for it to allow the game to start.

Other than that, it's all looking great and now working. Seems to be missing the death model for the "gory deaths" (male_deathmodel.x). There's a handful of other little bits missing according to the FOnline.log, but nothing major.

Offline Karpov

• Come Together
« Reply #154 on: April 26, 2012, 06:28:08 pm »
That's because I never uploaded that file. However it shouldn't be asking for it. Nevermind.
 Thanks for uploading the files Luther.

Offline Luther Blissett

« Reply #155 on: April 27, 2012, 02:41:25 am »
I notice that "VbMaleFat.fo3d" calls for the "male_deathmodel.x", so it's likely coming from there I think.

Offline Karpov

• Come Together
« Reply #156 on: June 04, 2012, 05:59:43 pm »
Critical Death animations. Still in progress, need gore corrected for female.

Run repo update. Download these files and put them into the server folder. One is CritterTypes, goes into server/data, the other 2 are scripts, put them in the script folder of course. Remember to backup.

http://www.mediafire.com/?map5m6jm027s4og

To test this deaths: Load your character and remove any armor. Use "param 0 161 101" to set gore layer (it was changed from 162 to 161).
Set your HPs to 1, "param 0 72 1". Find a npc that will kill you. The script should do the rest. I reccomend you set their critical chance to 100. For that, stand beside the NPC, type "run debug Id 1 1 1" , say the number that appears on their head so you don't forget it, then type "run debug SetCritParam (that number) 14 100"

Other way to check the animations is to load the dead body: "run debug body 0 293 1" (or 296 if female), and then type "run debug anim 0 1 70"  or 71,72,75,76.

I hope it works. Please let me know about any problem. I've been making some other tests so I might have missed something.

Offline Luther Blissett

« Reply #157 on: June 04, 2012, 07:44:01 pm »
Not tested it yet, but had a good look through the files - I like the rearrangement and renaming of the fo3d files - much clearer. Interesting that you can "nest" layer commands in a sub-fo3d from the main one (like you've done with the hair commands).

Now you're beginning to add things to the scripts area, would it make sense to reorganise the whole repo, so trunk\data goes into trunk\client\data, and also add a trunk\server section for the further config files?

Also, I've done a lot of messing about with my own test repo - particularly with the character registration screen options and loading of models and things - I think some of this stuff would be useful (particularly bits like making the death model one of the non-selectable character screen options, and re-linking and re-naming the existing body/skin/hair options etc). What's the best way to deal with this stuff? Send you the loose files, just list the changes or type up some documentation of what does what in which file (or even write up a small tutorial for it)?

Offline Karpov

• Come Together
« Reply #158 on: June 04, 2012, 08:11:42 pm »
Not tested it yet, but had a good look through the files - I like the rearrangement and renaming of the fo3d files - much clearer. Interesting that you can "nest" layer commands in a sub-fo3d from the main one (like you've done with the hair commands).

Now you're beginning to add things to the scripts area, would it make sense to reorganise the whole repo, so trunk\data goes into trunk\client\data, and also add a trunk\server section for the further config files?

Also, I've done a lot of messing about with my own test repo - particularly with the character registration screen options and loading of models and things - I think some of this stuff would be useful (particularly bits like making the death model one of the non-selectable character screen options, and re-linking and re-naming the existing body/skin/hair options etc). What's the best way to deal with this stuff? Send you the loose files, just list the changes or type up some documentation of what does what in which file (or even write up a small tutorial for it)?

Just send me a PM with listing the stuff you changed, along with the parameters , if it's just text, there won't be any problem.
The layer thing is very useful. Not only for layers, but also works on animations.

« Reply #159 on: June 23, 2012, 04:40:44 pm »
I converted to .OBJ all models in repository, which were previously available only in 3DS and MAX.
https://rapidshare.com/files/4052228089/export.rar
Will be probably handy for those guys working in Blender and Wings3D.

Offline Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #160 on: June 24, 2012, 09:47:33 pm »
There will be no 3D why are you still posting in this topic?

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #161 on: June 24, 2012, 11:05:27 pm »
Who told you that? Santa Claus? He's an evil man.

Offline Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #162 on: June 25, 2012, 07:42:11 am »
If devs won't even fix the trollbacks how can then somebody except them to implement 3D

« Reply #163 on: June 25, 2012, 09:32:00 am »
If devs won't even fix the trollbacks how can then somebody except them to implement 3D

Other projects, servers...

« Reply #164 on: June 25, 2012, 02:07:52 pm »
There will be no 3D why are you still posting in this topic?

Because i contribute. You're just whining around.