Author Topic: 3D Model Repository  (Read 114011 times)

Re: 3D Model Repository
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2011, 05:57:22 pm »
The problem is that Single doesn't work with updated files... tryed to change to another Fonline.exe and that caused "errors" in all menus. Btw, i tryed t connect to official TLA server and there all models and animations were working.
Opex, the one and the only!

Offline Karpov

• Come Together
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2011, 06:27:13 pm »
I see. I just downloaded the exe file from the SDK, and with it the game does not work for me either. So I uploaded mine.

http://www.mediafire.com/?f68m4pk2fesgl76

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2011, 06:37:00 pm »
Finaly I've found a stable client: http://www.fonline.ru/files/FOnline_v2_200111.zip

Just download it and use both Server and Client with new 3d.

Offline Karpov

• Come Together
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2011, 06:47:25 pm »
Very good Jlekc, thank you. I'm changing the female model right now, when I'm done I'll update the files so you can download.

Offline barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2011, 10:07:19 am »
Finaly it's working.

How can I change model of player? I tried  ~run debug SetCritParam 0 153 1 but I don't get other skin.

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2011, 11:16:35 am »
~param 0 150 x changes the skin texture, 151 is object in the right hand, 152 is armor, etc.

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2011, 11:22:09 am »
probably you need to be an admin:

In server folder open FonlineServer.cfg and add a password to "Access_admin=", then in game type "~getaccess admin YOUR ADMIN PASSWORD"

After that all debugging will work.

P.S. Also check your player ID
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 11:24:51 am by Jlekc »

Offline barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2011, 11:42:53 am »
ok it's working. Thanks.

PS. It's awesome and I love it :D I can't wait to see it on 2238.

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2011, 12:06:35 pm »
Waiting for other models to be added into repository, so we could see how everything is perfect:)

Offline barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2011, 06:45:16 pm »
Waiting for other models to be added into repository, so we could see how everything is perfect:)
Yes. I'm waiting for NCR Ranger armor and Combat Armors :)

Offline Karpov

• Come Together
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2011, 07:35:31 pm »
Please keep in mind that I change stuff all the time, not just adding armors. So some things still need corrections, others are just for testing, and they might not work the way they should. Also that this is not a beta release, it's a Work in Progress, it's like a peek into the workshop  ;D

Said this, I will upload the progress tomorrow. Maybe I'll have to explain some things, or write some changelog.

EDIT: Ok, it is now available. I'll try to explain the new stuff.

- I changed the texture mapping for the female model. This will give some problem with the textures, I need to fix those.
- Added the Combat Armor for the girl, and the NCR Ranger Combat Armor. The CA clothing texture for the male model is still missing.
- Now the clothes are managed a different way by the game: there is one layer for the armor, one for the armor's regular clothing, one for the helmets, two for character's upper and lower garments. I'll explain this below
-Some colors for the clothes. However there is no texture for the male, only female.
-Added the Hair for the woman with 4 colours.

You will need to know how to use the console to make this work right. Get administrator access and use this commands:
 Assuming that your character ID is 1.

~run debug body 1 292 1             Sets the character's gender to Male
~run debug body 1 295 1             Sets the character's gender to Female

Parameters: First number is the char ID, second the Layer number, last is the Value. Value -1 deactivates the layer, while Value 0 resets it to the character's initial value.

~run debug SetCritParam 1 150 2         Sets the skin tone to number 2, which is the only one available for both genders.
~run debug SetCritParam 1 153 1         Sets the armor. Value ranges from 1 to 14. Not all armors are available for both genders.
~run debug SetCritParam 1 153 1         Sets the helmet. The value matches the armor number.
~run debug SetCritParam 1 155 1         Sets the armor's clothing. The Values match the armor number in the above armor layer. Set them to the same number.
~run debug SetCritParam 1 157 45       Sets Hair. Values from 42 to 47.
~run debug SetCritParam 1 163 1         Sets lower garments in the character.
~run debug SetCritParam 1 164 1         Sets upper garments.

The last two layers override the armor's clothes. Deactivate both of them with -1 to use armor's clothes again.

It is complicated, I think I'm going to keep it simple and go back to the previous version. Anyway, give it a try.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 03:00:52 am by Karpov »

Offline barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2011, 08:33:35 am »
All clothes is black?

I have it wrong? How to can I make normal pants for armors?

All 163 are black.

Edit: Some helmets don't work too, example CA helmet (~param 0 154 5)

Bug CA?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 09:11:05 am by barter1113 »

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2011, 11:30:37 am »
Gonna test it tonight... will post the result:)

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2011, 03:12:00 pm »
Looks to me as if the animations do not work with the latest SDK repository. Leather armor, metal armory, etc. body do work too, but pants and so on aren't working.

Also I saw that the elite ranger armor has the helmet attached to the body. This isn't good, both should be separate objects.

Offline Karpov

• Come Together
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2011, 05:25:33 pm »
Yes, male clothes are missing textures. Helmet in the CA and the Combat Ranger are attached to the armor, I'll fix that later,  CA helmet works with female. Some other stuff is wrong with the Ranger too.

And, to use armor clothes, you deactivate 163 and 164 layer, setting their values to -1