FOnline Development > 3D Development

3D Model Repository

<< < (3/43) > >>

Jlekc:
Same problem, no animation at all... was able to run "~run debug SetCritParam (critID#) 153 (armor#)" with my player ID, tryed all the armors(models) but still no luck. Have no ideas where to look...

EDIT:

To solve such a prblem change server ip in FOconfig to 88.212.201.245, then run an updater. After the update process all animations will work.

barter1113:

--- Quote from: Jlekc on February 24, 2011, 10:06:52 pm ---Same problem, no animation at all... was able to run "~run debug SetCritParam (critID#) 153 (armor#)" with my player ID, tryed all the armors(models) but still no luck. Have no ideas where to look...

EDIT:

To solve such a prblem change server ip in FOconfig to 88.212.201.245, then run an updater. After the update process all animations will work.

--- End quote ---
Yes but it is only for your server?

I got executing script failure I cant play and register character o my own server. How can I solve it?

Jlekc:
Can't test it, but i believe that its all bout server revision... just need to know what version Karpov has used.

barter1113:
Any help?

Karpov:
If you think the problem is the server you can try singleplayer. Just create a shortcut to the FOnline.exe and add Singleplayer at the end of the command line.

If Jlekc made it work running the updater to that server, it might have downloaded a new executable. I downloaded the sdk some time ago, but never updated it. I'll see if I can upload my exe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version