Other > Faction Announcements

Elders of 2238! 1 Million caps contest!

(1/7) > >>

Doctor Eex:
I would like to announce 1 Million caps reward for winer

The whole idea is to find oldest, most experienced and skilled char, true Elder of 2238 this session.

Doctor is my very first char (I started to play 2238 on previous session - someone remember afro-wastelander, hanging all the time in NCR and healing people? , and I made exact the same on this one) and he is my true Fallout avatar and simply my favorite.

But remember, true elder of 2238 not only born early. He should be very experienced and skilled as-well.

I think it would be very interesting if people share exp amount and skills (you can hide SPECIAL if you wish)

O'k here 2 rules to participate.

1) Post Alt menu screenshot
2) Post exp. and skills screenshot

If you wish, you can add some RP background or your experience or funny (or sad) story happened with this char.I definitely will add some later for Doctor.

FstrAnthony:
dude good thing u posted this i was just bout to kill u

Doctor Eex:

--- Quote from: FstrAnthony on February 22, 2011, 07:02:17 am ---dude good thing u posted this i was just bout to kill u

--- End quote ---

Heh, I didn't know - but it is impossible to log off in V13  :)

Graf:
Sadly that my first character for this session is banned, and it's about 4-5 month left until unlock.

Imprezobus:
about week ago I have deleted Imprezobus (ID: 17) in order to change his special... :/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version