"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 08:08:37 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: We need your support!  (Read 18120 times)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Re: We need your support!
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2011, 11:15:56 pm »

Ah ah ah!  No requests or this game is shut down for good.  Just donate so they can keep working.  And you might get wat you want and you might not, its up to the devs.  The money goes to the server alone and nothing else.

nope man you are wrong. He is not requesting anything for himself, for money. Everybody would be able to use what the guy is asking. Still i think its better to wait for wipe :>

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2011, 11:23:20 pm »

nope man you are wrong. He is not requesting anything for himself, for money. Everybody would be able to use what the guy is asking. Still i think its better to wait for wipe :>
He is telling them, he will pay them to make more faction names since there are no more left.  Just because it can be benificial for everyone doesn't mean it isnt a request for himself   :P
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2011, 09:49:51 pm »

ooo if i had a credit card i would pay for the whole server thats how much i loooooovee this game
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2011, 01:03:18 am »

Ah ah ah!  No requests or this game is shut down for good.  Just donate so they can keep working.  And you might get wat you want and you might not, its up to the devs.  The money goes to the server alone and nothing else.

it actually works the other way around, if a user isn't happy he won't donate, not "well, let's hope it will EVENTUALLY get better"

some attitude given by mods of constantly slaming on the user's face that this is "their FREE project, and we're ALLOWED to participate"

Ok, the user works for the money and if he isn't pleased you are not getting the donation
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 01:05:16 am by cannotspace »

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2011, 03:00:35 am »

it actually works the other way around, if a user isn't happy he won't donate, not "well, let's hope it will EVENTUALLY get better"

some attitude given by mods of constantly slaming on the user's face that this is "their FREE project, and we're ALLOWED to participate"

Ok, the user works for the money and if he isn't pleased you are not getting the donation
But this game is the "Fallout" franchise which legally, unless they get a deal with bethesda, cannot have players pay for things regarding the game.  Thus, no, it doesn't work the other way around, not openly anyways.  It's kind of a sub-concious way.  "oooo cool game and its free, I will donate so it can keep the server up" instead of "Oooo, this feature sucks, I pay you to change it"/"oooo I want free Gauss pistolz and gang name I pay for it"
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

187umkillass

• Everyday Iza Gunshot
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2011, 03:02:26 am »

I  think it will be worst era of donate ever, and this dont surprising me:)
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2011, 03:03:19 am »

But this game is the "Fallout" franchise which legally, unless they get a deal with bethesda, cannot have players pay for things regarding the game.  Thus, no, it doesn't work the other way around, not openly anyways.  It's kind of a sub-concious way.  "oooo cool game and its free, I will donate so it can keep the server up" instead of "Oooo, this feature sucks, I pay you to change it"/"oooo I want free Gauss pistolz and gang name I pay for it"

it's not "ooo pay to change", it's "ooo i'll pay if the servers have features that make the game enjoyable"

which with the faction names is true

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2011, 03:05:45 am »

it's not "ooo pay to change", it's "ooo i'll pay if the servers have features that make the game enjoyable"

which with the faction names is true
I promise, however you percieve it, those bethesda lawyers will percieve it a different way.  one word:  Lawsuit.
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2011, 03:15:00 am »

I promise, however you percieve it, those bethesda lawyers will percieve it a different way.  one word:  Lawsuit.

and you still don't get it...

It's not "paying to change"

Let me explain:

The server has some issues, and I won't donate if I feel like I'm not getting satisfied with the server. If the devs, in their own free will decide to change things and I find the server amusing, I will _donate_

Not pay for the changes, but donate because I enjoy playing in the server.

Get it now?

187umkillass

• Everyday Iza Gunshot
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2011, 03:20:50 am »

What the fuck are you talking about!! In one word 'kick your forehead with a spinning heel'

People who playing in this game to long THEY dont give a fuck about this game!!! If 'they' dont respect a players and their suggestions or whatever else so what is the point to collect the money from the players? It should be some symbiosis not only regime!! personally i DONT give a FUCK!!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2011, 03:28:49 am »

Let's agree to disagree honestly, it's not like its a big deal, not as if we're going to change anything with this discussion (and bits of fire), the devs know what to do, and they've been doing it right for years.

187umkillass

• Everyday Iza Gunshot
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2011, 03:35:39 am »

Let's agree to disagree honestly, it's not like its a big deal, not as if we're going to change anything with this discussion (and bits of fire), the devs know what to do, and they've been doing it right for years.
Maybe they know what they do, but somethimes you dont act like you know what u try to do or say...

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2011, 04:25:16 am »

Maybe they know what they do, but somethimes you dont act like you know what u try to do or say...
Someone doesn't know the phrase...  Quoted from wikipedia:  

"Agree to disagree or "agreeing to disagree" is a phrase in English referring to the resolution of a conflict (usually a debate or quarrel) whereby all parties tolerate but do not accept the opposing position(s). It generally occurs when all sides recognise that further conflict is unnecessary, ineffective or otherwise undesirable. They may also remain on amicable terms while continuing to disagree"

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
They need our support!
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2011, 09:47:01 pm »

stop arguing, you are penible

now, this devs are spending there time and money to make a fully free game, not like that Dead Frontier shit where you can buy Gold Account on stolen credit cards, or like Project Blackout where now you can buy points to get that P90 and not the skill is rated, but the size of your wallet...other complaiments on the "free games" where you can buy with RL money privileges, so the poor guys have to look at level 1 equiped to the bones caracters)

i like this game, but i am a minor and i do not have yet access to a credit car or to a steady source of income. But i promise as soon as i will have the power, i will donate to this game so much money  that the devs will be able to buy the server fully
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2011, 09:35:56 pm »

i can hand you a cigar thats all i can donate for now :(
Just play hello kitty online!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 18 queries.