"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 05:53:34 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: These Damn Addicts.  (Read 1716 times)

These Damn Addicts.
« on: February 16, 2011, 08:22:01 am »

Listen to while reading.:-------->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA&feature=player_embedded

"Punks, anarchists, addicts, lowlifes. Call them what you want, they took their plate of shit before the bombs, now they're giving you a fresh fountain of feces. They're looking for a fight, you better be providing a good one. Adrenaline comes from jet, psycho, any grubby narcotics they can get their hands on. Next on the menu is a nice facial rearrangement, with a side order of broken ribs. They ain't playing by the rules any more, morality is out of the window, they are off the fuckin' chain."-Theif

You're either with them or you're not, slavers, bandits, and shit kickers fuckin' with who they want, when they want. The wasteland is their playground and you're in the middle of it. Blood thirsty punks, adrenaline junkies lookin' for fun. Best not cross paths with a group of these neurotic fuckheads.

Two of the most crazy fuckheads to walk the wastes, Mitch, and Willy. Pillaging and ravaging everything in their paths, a countless amount of slaves accompany them at all times, if they don't smash yer' head in with their fist's then be sure to get blown to shit by their puppets.

Willy, a smart ass, gut shooter, bootlegger. A older man, 47 years old. His age doesn't hinder his ability to crush your head in with his knuckle dusters, or smoke you in the back of the head with his .44 magnum. Hard plated leather armor crudely crafted by himself covers his lean mass.

Mitch, twisted fuck, child gutter, slave master. A young boy, 19 years old. His lean figure grants him fast movement and quick shots, wearing duct taped jackets of varied assortments made by the the bootlegger, eating ammo like candy on children, disembowling his victims for fun. A crazy clown, but knows his place in the group.

If you want in you gotta' prove your worth to us, we wont accept any shit eating cap shooter. If you fuck around you'll get taken care of, boy's in black jackets juggling 'nades and shooters around each corner of the compound. Try something stupid and you'll be gone. The weak are left to die, while the strong ravish in the spoils of WAR.

If you want in, send a message marked fresh meat with a canister of jet to the den, we'll get it. [Pm me]. Or if yer' one of them tech savy faggots, 1269 on the radios.

We are a roleplaying "pk" group, not saying we just go around capturing towns and killing everyone, but alot of roleplaying on our part. Initiations are very fun for both sides. It's a good experience for those looking for a bunch of roleplaying bandits. Also, we would like more lowbies, newbies, or low leveled players to join. WE DONT WANT WARS WITH OTHER FACTIONS. Rather a mass of low levels chilling at the compound, roleplaying, or whatnot.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 08:42:41 pm by Bowlin12 »
Re: These Damn Addicts.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 07:58:53 am »

:Bump: Added contact information for recruitings. Don't take this as double posting, post whoring is the last of things i have on my to-do list.
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 01:38:11 am »

Bumppity bump bump nope.
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 04:14:24 am »

Atleast I can write a good backstory to my "gang". All you did was post a bunch of bullshit regarding our bounties.
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 10:52:04 am »

Atleast I can write a good backstory to my "gang". All you did was post a bunch of bullshit regarding our bounties.

"At least I wasted time "

PsYcHo

• Something's Moving in the Dark.
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 08:44:53 am »

good faction you have
Something:
Server:In-Devil-op-ment-
Game Speed:Like Slipknot Reloaded:P
Just For Fun.
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 05:12:27 pm »

hope mitch west find place on Golgotha next day.
i can sell few places for any junky.

Let the Force be with You.

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2011, 11:58:43 am »

lol the lost noobs sit in the hub with robes i dont even think the lawyers would find that fun
Brad Smalls is back

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 08:11:26 am »

RP PKs, i like the ideea, you are now my favorite enemy
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 19 queries.