FOnline Development > 3D Development

Armors and clothing

<< < (3/141) > >>

avv:
The brown stuff is hardned leather bracer.

SmartCheetah:
Brown stuff looks more like a dirt to me. Can't tell about that green thing. It might be some kind of dirt as well or kind of belt(this one on the chest)
You did very nice job here. Maybe little more dirt on pants and boots as well? :P

Luther Blissett:

--- Quote from: TommyTheGun on February 16, 2011, 04:14:38 pm ---I think those are not bullets but stitches - on the other hand i dont think you would see much of a difference  from iso view[...]
--- End quote ---

Stitches or "tassles" was my other thought about what they could be - I've got a "stitches" version on a different photoshop layer, so can just swap that over if it's the case - but you're right, when zoomed in it's probably just two slightly yellow pixels anyway.

--- Quote from: TommyTheGun on February 16, 2011, 04:14:38 pm ---[...]the boots are to.. hmm massive?
--- End quote ---

Haha. Yeah. I'm well aware of that. Like a child wearing dad's boots. It's just the jacket I made new - the boots and body are a "placeholder" from the Leather Armour model (just re-textured quickly), so it could be seen "on a person" model for the screenshot.

I'm not sure whether extra boots or trousers are needed or not on the model. If there's existing trousers / boots on the current leather jacket model, it would make sense to just re-use them, if that was possible.

--- Quote from: SmartCheetah on February 16, 2011, 04:38:23 pm ---Brown stuff looks more like a dirt to me. Can't tell about that green thing. It might be some kind of dirt as well or kind of belt(this one on the chest)
You did very nice job here. Maybe little more dirt on pants and boots as well? :P

--- End quote ---

I'll see if anyone (probably Karpov) knows what's needed regarding legs and feet - i.e. if I need to model trousers / boots as well - then if so, I can make them all dirty quite easily.

Karpov:
Very good. Can you make leather texture a bit more brown?
 The pants you can paint them in the character texture, there is no need to model them, just don't change the mapping coordinates of course. I added this to the list.

Karpov:
Yes, the power armor is the only armor that works fine using the same model. The difference between the girl in PA and the man in PA is that the girl has a different Idle pose. Which looks strange, but maybe because I am not used to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version