FOnline Development > 3D Development

Armors and clothing

(1/141) > >>

Karpov:
OK, here I will Post a list of armors and the Stage of development.

Orange - applicable to this body type, but missing
Blue - not applicable to this body type
Green - done

If something is wrong, let me know. Note that an armor being in a stage does not mean the author is actually working on it, but what the armor model needs.

You can post your progress in armors in this topic.

Haraldx:
I'm quite interested in making CLJ. Can you send me your male/female model, so I can correctly shape it?

Lexx:

--- Quote ---Power Armor   Female   Reshape   Gray
--- End quote ---

I don't think female power armor has to be reshaped. It's a big, massive armor after all. Wouldn't make much sense if you could see boobs through it, etc. Same with robe, which was used in the original game as androgyn model as well (though, this one might be debatable).

Haraldx:

--- Quote from: Lexx on February 16, 2011, 03:24:06 pm ---I don't think female power armor has to be reshaped. It's a big, massive armor after all. Wouldn't make much sense if you could see boobs through it, etc. Same with robe, which was used in the original game as androgyn model as well (though, this one might be debatable).

--- End quote ---
I can agree on that.

Luther Blissett:
I had a go at this the other day, but got a bit stuck after a while, due to difficulty in identifying parts from the sprite. The Combat Leather Jacket was visually the same as Leather Jacket in game - so the only reference image I've been able to find is the inventory one. I interpreted it as roughly the same as normal leather jacket, but with brown leather shoulders, a sort of cross over the middle, and some "stuff" on the arms.

But the brown stuff - is that fur, gecko skin, dirt, brown leather, extra pockets, a painted "tribal tattoo" like design?
Is the green stuff gecko skin, grenades, painted design?

Anyway, this is the model as is, put onto Karpov's body model (and with the skin texture and approximate boot shape taken from Ztormi's Leather Armour model)

In retrospect, it may make much more sense to just add extra parts to, or simply re-texture the existing leather jacket - assuming the model for this exists somewhere, but I fancied a go at it anyway, for the practice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version