"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 12:38:31 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: The Green, the Orange and the Bluesuit  (Read 12503 times)

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
Re: The Green, the Orange and the Bluesuit
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2011, 09:52:39 pm »

Yes, sorry for that. I needed to make all the mutants belonging the this factions, and I have very few choices. I think not being able to talk to some of the NPCs in the Heights of Hub won't make any difference for most of the players.
NCR has the faction "bounty hunters" set, I don't even want to know what would happen if one player had low reputation with them :)

Saved 40 peoples with fa and stims, healed about 4 cripples, helped about 6 men to get up
That's teamwork and I like it. Hope you still had some fun!

@headshot: Very nice review, thanks!

- items & some bodies haven't cleaned to avoid lags
Easily fixable for the bodies. Not for the items though :(

- too many NCR Rangers spawned
I thought it would be good to have a lot of them, so that players feel like they had backup on their side. Yay/Nay? Also I know they were not really useful, but they looked nice :D
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2011, 10:44:36 pm »

Well i was on my doctor-mercholder char. yeah i got fun and i done my duty well saving peoples and covering from sides with my lsw.

But you must dnt allow low-leveled characters enter that event. they are realy useless, cause low skills, low hp. And much peoples causes big lags. Next time please dnt allow peoples with lower then 120 hp to join, cause then realy useless - they cant survive even one rocket or burst.
That event should be for 16+ level chars (and most of them ofc got that 120+ hp).

White Eagle

• Kill 'em all
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2011, 10:47:21 pm »

it was cool, my screen freezed few times, it laggs but fuck it, i enjoyed with my lsw killing muties etc..
i hope we will do more events soon  8)

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2011, 10:52:16 pm »

I thought it would be good to have a lot of them, so that players feel like they had backup on their side. Yay/Nay? Also I know they were not really useful, but they looked nice :D

I accidentally shot them two times because of lag combined with them going at HtH when out of ammo... So with a big gun, I obviously hit them, and they kill me ;p
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2011, 11:07:05 pm »

Well my reputation in the Heights is over -5400 due to over 50 mutants killed. In summary, this event was great. Inspired me to one event series idea.. I'll post it soon.

Ztormi

• A questionable sexual device
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2011, 12:17:23 am »

That was some nice mutant slaughter action right there.
Bit laggy ( 900 ping  :-*) though so couldn't enjoy it to full level.

Didn't survive the last wave, was among the first casualties in the front  ;D
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 11:51:28 am by Ztormi »
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2011, 12:20:59 am »

i was in school.... im pissed i missed it. =[

Plech

• I'm a loner.
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2011, 07:35:31 am »

Well my reputation in the Heights is over -5400 due to over 50 mutants killed. In summary, this event was great. Inspired me to one event series idea.. I'll post it soon.

my reputation n the Heights is -7626 :D
alias Pic Ho.

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2011, 01:09:04 pm »

I'd say it was awsome event IF mutants weren't wearing The LagArmor
(wasting all Action Points 6times and still having full magazine?... well...)
now I can say it was only good.
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2011, 05:22:31 pm »

I already said about that must be done to reduce that lags: reduce number of players. Allow only leveled chars (15 or 16+ with 120+ hp) to join. Cause its kinda "battle" so here need "warriors, who can fight". Nothing personall, but i seen only that solution to reduce that lags.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2011, 06:32:18 pm »

Event consisted of:
+ GM humor (Izual teleported 1/5 piece of players and then said the event is full (I called him a bastard for that, but then said nvm.))
- LAAAG (I do burst to a mutant, after 10 seconds, I see myself dead, some allies dead and being myself for some reason behind everyone.)
/ Mindless slaughter (It was a bit too much - in the whole event I killed 2 allies due to lag, got killed myself about 4 times, and I killed 1 super-mutant. Then I left the event due to lag and replication timer)
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2011, 07:21:54 pm »

Done
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2011, 01:09:26 am »

A: The massive lag was funny until the data finally reached the server and i suddenly hit -347 HP.

B: The NCR rangers really weren't that big of a problem, at least in the area i was, they mostly kept out of the LoF for the middle BGers.

C: The lag almost made me shoot people a few times, when i was trying to burst the centaur's that kept sneaking in, since i'd rollback to behind someone else at times when trying to shoot with my P90.

D: The the super mutant thing does seem a bit over-used, given that most events use them as the main enemy.

-Ulrek-

Reiniat

• Humanhunter
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2011, 03:17:07 am »

NOOOOOO i lost it, shit, it will the most fukin combat event in fonline and i miss it, sadface :(
Current char: Oblivion, Oceansoul, Black Tears

Sorry for my bad english
Quote from: Santa Anna
Any action or inaction in a position of power will always grant you enemies

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2011, 11:06:22 am »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 21 queries.