Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 13, 2024, 05:32:40 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

Choose wisely

Yes. I want this bike to be implemented into the game.
- 64 (80%)
No. I don't agree to implement this bike into the game.
- 16 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Bike (Alpha release ver 1.0) - final voting  (Read 6732 times)

Re: Bike (Alpha release ver 1.0) - final voting
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2011, 02:56:23 pm »

If the art style doesn't fit, we don't include it. Was always like this, will always be like this. Also you can cut your "bla bla" the next time.

this is amusing, somehow you included 3d critters which tottaly don't fit the art style

I vote yes for the bike, but it could use some visual improvements. it should be darker and less shiny. dark green with some rust should work

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2011, 03:17:50 pm »

this is amusing, somehow you included 3d critters which tottaly don't fit the art style

First, not *I* includet it and second, it's how 3d will looks like. The modes that are in the game only differ a lot due to their smooth animations. The Deathclaw is an exception, with which will be dealed in future in the same way as it's done with human player models in the moment.

NastyKhan

• One man army: Graphic, music and game designer.
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2011, 03:35:12 pm »

Kurwa, what's wrong with you people? Why are you fighting each other? Why so nervous? What for? It's just a stupid bike! A drawing of a bike. If you like it - vote yes. If you don't - vote no. Then leave. The Devs will make their choice according to their personal opinion and MAYBE voting results. If they include it - good, i'll be very proud of myself. If they won't - don't worry, i will not kill myself.

And that's all. Now PLEASE stop this spam-o-trol-o-flame_war.

(Thats what i meant when i said to stop maliciousness.)

You may also click HERE to see my 3d items and weapons.

~ Sorry for any language bugs. Doing my best.
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 04:33:50 pm »

I like it! despite the odd coloring. I hate how everything is either black or white here. It's either good or pure shit... It can obviously be changed later since it's just some code and pictures.

So here's an idea. Instead of just spewing negative feedback, why not throw some positive feedback in there as well? I know a lot of players already provide suggestions of their own, which is great feedback, but some just start flame wars due to the fact that they either hate the idea, or the person posting it... Flaming is TOTALLY unproductive and should be a bannable offense in suggestion topics.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2011, 04:40:10 pm »

I like it, but i dont want see it ingame.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2011, 03:27:10 am »

It's a little too shiny  :D But I like it, if this is the best there is, sure, put it in-game!
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Doctor Eex

• TEE Hive Father
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2011, 12:05:00 pm »

Lol, i found this:

As you can see, it has proper writing on a headlight!

Kanly

• The future is today, worry about it tomorrow!
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2011, 01:54:57 pm »

A bike would be a awesome touch imho  :)

NastyKhan

• One man army: Graphic, music and game designer.
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2011, 02:17:30 pm »

I'd like to REMIND you guys, that my bike is already based on fallout bike from Van Buren ( http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Boudicca-78/S )

You may also click HERE to see my 3d items and weapons.

~ Sorry for any language bugs. Doing my best.
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2011, 02:38:14 pm »

What's your problem guys? Metal armor is bright too, because it's made of metal AFTER WAR. If almost every pre-war weapon can be crafted, and it's BRAND FUCKING NEW, so why we can't craft bike? There is a post apo game called Fallen Earth, where you can craft ATV, Motorbike, buggy and car like highwayman. You need about 16 hours to craft ATV or Motorbike.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2011, 02:48:13 pm »

What's your problem guys? Metal armor is bright too, because it's made of metal AFTER WAR. If almost every pre-war weapon can be crafted, and it's BRAND FUCKING NEW, so why we can't craft bike? There is a post apo game called Fallen Earth, where you can craft ATV, Motorbike, buggy and car like highwayman. You need about 16 hours to craft ATV or Motorbike.

Fallen Earth is Fallen Earth, Fallout is Fallout. Also, we weren't talking about the "Brightness" in logical way in terms of "too new" - more just in the graphical way that it's brightness stands out too much in comparison to the other graphics. This together with the wrong perspective is why it's been said that we won't include it.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2011, 03:38:37 pm »

so this is the Alpha Version of this bike, you can modify it, if it will look relatively ok, will you(Lexx) or other dev implement it?
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2011, 04:55:44 am »

"Golden Sabre"  "Golden Saber"  "Silver Arrow"  "Golden Arrow"
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2011, 08:34:36 am »

Looks like burnished bronze/brass combined with a patina and dirt.
Reminds me of the Ranger CA and the new robes.

Darkening it would result in a think not very easy to look at- it would bee too dark and just look bad.

Maybe spackle it a bit with "dirt".

A biker wouldn't let a bike be dirty/messed up- it would be cleaned and polished with anything available- even rags and sand.

I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.

JovankaB

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2011, 09:19:58 am »

it's to shiny and bright, maybe make it more brownish and rusty

A biker wouldn't let a bike be dirty/messed up- it would be cleaned and polished with anything available- even rags and sand.

I doubt if you have problems getting food and clean water you will spend hours on polishing your bike with sand.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 09:23:29 am by JovankaB »
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 24 queries.