"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • August 24, 2024, 02:08:37 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Limitation to see some threads  (Read 1564 times)

cogliostro

• No Parole from Rock 'n' Roll, all the way from L.A
Limitation to see some threads
« on: February 07, 2011, 07:22:03 pm »

I am having lately limitations as user, without do a thing and I really do not get it, maybe some local moderator has marked me? I can be mistaken but for example I cannot enter some threads throwed into junk as this one:

http://fodev.net/forum/index.php?topic=7875.0 Because an error has occurred!

Can it be that the local moderator, specifically the one of the Hispanic section, restrict a thread to people interested on it?

In that thread I give to you as an example, I cannot see anything offensive, on the contrary, it looks as a well intended proposal of an alliance between twinned languages as the Hispanic-Portuguese.

I'm badly assuming that this can be a nation problem that I ask to someone else to fix, really. The moderator in that section comes from another nation (As you can probably know, there are many nation with the same language, and not necessarily they are going to get along with each other, the appropriate way) and it is known it can cause some conflict, specially if one has the power to manipulate the other.

He is a young man as well as I, and he can (perhaps) not taking the right measurement. 

I ask for help, If someone can please, see If I've been restricted, and If so, take care of this situation correctly.

I ask too, I can see useful threads that we are not being able to take a look, cause they are being truncated by a moderator, and this need to be fixed promptly, with haste.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Cog.
Let them eat metal!
Re: Limitation to see some threads
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 07:25:02 pm »

That topic probably gets junked so , you cant see it.

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 07:30:08 pm »

This topic is in junk section.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 07:33:30 pm »

The topic links to the junkforum - this is not visible for the outside, that's why the error occurs. No worry, everything's fine on your account. ;)

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 08:33:02 pm »

why can't we see the junk section, we deserve to know

White Eagle

• Kill 'em all
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 10:13:21 pm »

if its in junk you wont see it ever again.. maybe some one spamm/useless/adv/flaming etc... wdf Lag just shhh its there,  END.

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 11:30:05 pm »

Is there any reasonable explanation, why you write in green ? It hurts my eyes
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

cogliostro

• No Parole from Rock 'n' Roll, all the way from L.A
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 01:39:04 am »

I remember back in the past we were able to see junked topics, why is this not available anymore?

The matter I was pointing to is, that thread has an interesting topic description and it is relatively recent, I was thinking why we cannot see that kind of topic nowadays, If some moderator do not like it, he just delete it, then none has the right to see what was written there.

why can't we see the junk section, we deserve to know

I thought the same.

The topic links to the junkforum - this is not visible for the outside, that's why the error occurs. No worry, everything's fine on your account. ;)

Thanks, I was thinking about damnation  :( . By the way, am I in my right to use colours in my sentence?

Is there any reasonable explanation, why you write in green ? It hurts my eyes

Sorry about that, but if I see the option to do so, then why not? You can do it if you want, also.
Let them eat metal!

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 01:49:14 am »

Sorry about that, but if I see the option to do so, then why not? You can do it if you want, also.
Im sure that color function is here to emphasize some words or lines, not whole wall of text  ;)
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 01:52:41 am »

It's not forbidden to use colors in texts, but it doesn't look very good, so better restrain from using it. ;)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 22 queries.