"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 21, 2024, 06:33:14 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: 2 suggestions  (Read 718 times)

2 suggestions
« on: February 01, 2011, 05:05:05 pm »

Set NPC's like traders car sellers and such to have 9999hp and regenerating and give them vindicators if you wish.

2nd. Allow mutant skin and bonus resistances to radiation for players with 1int(?depends?) 1ch and 10endurance. Or implement a new perk. (if its possible).

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
Re: 2 suggestions
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 12:52:08 pm »

Set NPC's like traders car sellers and such to have 9999hp and regenerating and give them vindicators if you wish.
Terrible. If somebody slaughters a whole city, traders will just kill them. Terrible suggestion.
2nd. Allow mutant skin and bonus resistances to radiation for players with 1int(?depends?) 1ch and 10endurance. Or implement a new perk. (if its possible).
The mutant doesn't have all needed animations (They have no SG and melee weapon animations) and doesn't have any armor frames. Bad idea and devs said later players will be able to choose their character's race.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
Re: 2 suggestions
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 04:39:13 pm »

1. Just make traders immortals. normal HP, but you cannot do damage to them.
2. Hmm.. sounds interesting, but maybe we should stay as humans :)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.