FOnline Development > General Discussion

Problem with the SDK :(

<< < (3/3)

traderowski:

--- Quote from: raynor009 on January 29, 2011, 08:46:21 pm ---well i dont know but still Vista eats 2gb ram while xp more less but still Windows 7 is better than both :D

--- End quote ---
Maybe yes but I have 4GB RAM and 4 cores processor so its not bad :D Example COD: Black Ops works on full high graphic. I want Windows 7 but maybe I will buy Windows 8 :)

Mr Feltzer:
*bump*
Im Getting this Error: Executing Start Script Failure
When I Connect to my Server

--- Quote from: Mr Feltzer on January 30, 2011, 12:15:23 am ---*bump*
Im Getting this Error: Executing Start Script Failure
When I Connect to my Server

--- End quote ---

PICTURE ADDED:

Lexx:
Delete your cache files and connect to your local server. In this moment, the cache will be refreshed. If it doesn't happen, take the cache from the SDK repository. Also check if you really have updated all files to the latest rev.

Someone wrote he took the cache file from 2238, but this will not work. If you want to start TLA server, you have to generate and use TLA cache.

Mr Feltzer:

--- Quote from: Lexx on January 31, 2011, 12:40:03 am ---Delete your cache files and connect to your local server. In this moment, the cache will be refreshed. If it doesn't happen, take the cache from the SDK repository. Also check if you really have updated all files to the latest rev.

Someone wrote he took the cache file from 2238, but this will not work. If you want to start TLA server, you have to generate and use TLA cache.

--- End quote ---

Okay I Will get the new Cache, But When I Try to use Server Updater It says :
File <data\SomeFile_.txt> not found.

So Im not sure what to do there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version