"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 19, 2024, 11:32:25 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: the living anatomy perk, does it still work?  (Read 2326 times)

the living anatomy perk, does it still work?
« on: January 07, 2011, 11:10:00 am »

Hey!

Just wanted to know if the living anatomy perk works as the wiki sys or as the game says? those +5damg is pretty nifty if the wiki is correct.
And if the wiki is correct, how big is the chance that it will be nerfed soon?

And, do the +5damg apply to all weapons and each bullet or is it added on top of the other damage in the end?
I'm planning on building a bursting character and it makes a lot of difference if its +5damg per bullet or in total

I'm new to the game and won't have tons of playtime so its basically the sole character for me and don't want to waste perks if I can help it......

Thanks a lot in advance, love the game so far(lvl 4 atm)
-Rawne

edit: bad spelling
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 11:12:44 am by rawne »
Re: the living anatomy perk, does it still work?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 12:09:07 pm »

Yes it works and it's a +5dmg on top of the normal damage that would be done so no not to each bullet from a burst.

Don't know but doubt it'll be nerfed, what you want in probably bonus ranged damaged which i think add +dmg to each bullet but living anatomy is a guaranteed 5dmg on top of what you would cause in your attack.

Also you could try a character planner, just use search and you should be able to find a thread with the link, im just too lazy to do it for you.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 12:13:31 pm »

Thanks a lot

Don't think I'll use the 35 sp to get doctor to 60 and a perk just to get +5damg, even tough its a guaranteed damage with no midifiers

Already have the bonus ranged damage calculated into my build, just wanted to know if this one was useful for me as well.

Thanks!
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 12:18:31 pm »

the only other benefit is in having raised doctor skill you have higher chance of healing crippled limbs but that is your choice.

Johnnybravo

• Hey there!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 12:34:08 pm »

I think rats and manti would love that perk..
Well think turnbased, if you attack 2 times a turn, this will be as good as 10 damage, that's not really exciting.
For characters shooting pistols rapidly they would get like 25 extra damage, which is almost like extra shot, however they'd probably drop some other perk - they already need 2 ABs, better fire rate and not taking Lifegiver is bad thing to do nowdays.
"What is this, I don't even"
"This is your forum."

Doctor Eex

• TEE Hive Father
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 01:17:11 pm »

Living Anatomy
Good perk for 14mm or plasma gunslinger.With LA and BRD2 - 5 or 6 shots per turn will give you 45-54 of additional damage.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 10:29:58 pm »

Overpowered? Hardly. It really doesn't give that much advantage, and an unaimed-single shot build wouldn't do that much damage in the first place. Like above posts have said, only applies to end result.

The most effective use for it is to be able to hit your opponent 10+ times in a turn with a rock, but a rock is the exact opposite of overpowered as well.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2011, 05:25:06 pm »

deleted
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 05:42:56 pm by Lucky.m »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 23 queries.