"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 08, 2024, 02:57:05 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Base type suggestion: Slaver outpost.  (Read 996 times)

Base type suggestion: Slaver outpost.
« on: January 24, 2011, 06:54:11 pm »

The suggestion is for a base buyable from either the Den slavers. or Vortis in NCR if you are a slaver.

Features.

1: Slave pens, that allow you to tell slaves to wait so they do not count against your limit. but can be stashed. thus making slavers useful. so they can at least get a slave squad and have replacements ready. given how the slaves are almost always worse than mercs. you should be able to build up a supply of them since they die so easily.
2: Small fiber gathering patch for ropes. but not fruit.
3: One workbench.
4: Two lockers, and one chest next to the workbench.

What do you guys think?

-Ulrek-

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Base type suggestion: Slaver outpost.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 06:56:07 pm »

lol suggested before, a Looooooooooooooooong time ago.

I do not know if its even development or hell, has been forgotten, considering how long ago it was suggested...

Lets hope its ready for next wipe, considering how they are reworking the follower system.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 07:00:56 pm »

Maybe you could make a totally awesome map on the Mapper, and then show it to us as part of your suggestion.

But the suggestion itself is good too. The fiber plant is good for making rope, and the slave pens are good too for storing slaves.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 07:11:04 pm »

It's not forgotten, but very far down on the to-do list.
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 07:15:45 pm »

Welll the main thing is it'd be nice if you could have slaves "leave" your party but not be deleted. as long as they didn't follow their old orders so you cant spam camp the grid of your base. thats the main thing we'd need.

I'm suggesting it like this since i thought it'd be better to kill two birds with one stone.

As for the mapping. i haven't been able to get the mapper to run. so i'd have to figure that out before i could do that.

-Ulrek-

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 07:33:12 pm »

There is already a map, I think Wichura made it, but i do not know where to find it. It had a few living buildings, a fence pen, a (brahmin pen?).  Looks very very nice.

Good to know its not forgotten, sad to know its so low on to-do list   :'(.

I havent been able to get the mapper to work either, have no idea how.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 07:41:10 pm »

The map isn't the big deal, it's the scripts we have to write first and include into the rest of our stuff, etc. pp.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2011, 10:27:02 pm »

i like it ulrek if there was a base like this i would more then likely make a slaver build and just slave away. ;D
Roaming the waste again.

John Ryder

• Problem, Surf?
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2011, 11:50:36 pm »

Wow this is great idea. Maybe slavery business would finally become something worth doing.
 - It's intended!
Typical FOnline roleplayers
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 12:29:06 am »

i like it ulrek if there was a base like this i would more then likely make a slaver build and just slave away. ;D

Yeah. as it is. i'm having to make too many alts to collect the slaves i like. since some are just eye candy really. i figure if you could at least control the ones you have. than you could take the hooker squad to NCR. and the combat slave squad to new reno. etc.

-Ulrek-
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.343 seconds with 23 queries.