"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 05, 2024, 04:20:45 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Sierra: New Ammo Facility terminal.  (Read 1363 times)

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
Sierra: New Ammo Facility terminal.
« on: January 15, 2011, 12:13:24 pm »

As you noticed, to craft 7.62mm ammo at Sierra Depot, you need to undertake a small 'quest' to get the machinery running.
And of course there's still base defenses and occassional PKs, all this you have to risk, just to craft some rounds.

Why not raise the wage a bit?
Since the Ammo Facility Terminal is basically a production plant, you should be able to produce higher quantities of ammo in shorter time and with less fatique/cooldown.
For this, of course, you need to bring more supplies and someone who guards you, since you're now making a nice target for raiding players.

If you win this wage, you're able to produce 1000 7.62 rounds at once, which also makes the m60 and FN FAL more attractive.

Further, dear developers, if you really want this to be teamplay business, you can make the facility to be switched on only simultaneously at different terminals or turn forcefields/defenses by teammates on different levels, so mercenary leaders would be at disadvantage.
Re: Sierra: New Ammo Facility terminal.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 12:39:58 pm »

As you noticed, to craft 7.62mm ammo at Sierra Depot, you need to undertake a small 'quest' to get the machinery running.
And of course there's still base defenses and occassional PKs, all this you have to risk, just to craft some rounds.

Why not raise the wage a bit?
Since the Ammo Facility Terminal is basically a production plant, you should be able to produce higher quantities of ammo in shorter time and with less fatique/cooldown.
For this, of course, you need to bring more supplies and someone who guards you, since you're now making a nice target for raiding players.

If you win this wage, you're able to produce 1000 7.62 rounds at once, which also makes the m60 and FN FAL more attractive.

Further, dear developers, if you really want this to be teamplay business, you can make the facility to be switched on only simultaneously at different terminals or turn forcefields/defenses by teammates on different levels, so mercenary leaders would be at disadvantage.

Sounds good. That place is rather dangerous anyway. and Fonline really needs to force teamplay in some situations.

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 03:43:17 pm »

i suport this, but you forget aobut the raider faction alts

Alvarez

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 04:56:46 pm »

i suport this, but you forget aobut the raider faction alts

Yea, but this workbench remains unchanged, so the crafting cooldown remain high and the production output remain lower than the facilities at Sierra.

Btw, it should be ammo for shooting, not for selling, otherwise the vendors will be spammed with ammo.
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 05:50:02 pm »

7.62mm ammo is rare currently. or at least semi rare at traders.

At least than we'll be able to buy ammo for the FN FAL's we're picking up. so i support the spamming as well as this idea.

-Ulrek-

Alvarez

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 07:06:51 pm »

Shameless selfbump.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2011, 07:10:11 pm »

Solar said a new way to craft 7.62, among other types of ammo, will be implemented along with the "Faction Scenario" stuffs. I don't feel like finding the quote, so try searching.. I think it was in another topic concerning 7.62.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2011, 07:10:25 pm »

I would just make it Controllable, you can either take the damn place/make a deal with raiders there to let you craft or sell your sell to join raider faction (Thats where raider alts come from but whatever).

You can have a chest where it spawns crafting supplies to make the ammo.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.386 seconds with 22 queries.