"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 21, 2024, 03:35:31 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Griefer this greifer, She's hiding in hub ban stealing off people mid transactio  (Read 1622 times)

fucking moron cant even spell grenades. She stole 4 off me and 868 caps whilst i was depositing the caps. She started running after me giving me racist abuse because i called out thief. She stood were i logged off for 2 mins trying to loot me again when i logged in.

(go to source for full size image)

Surely gm's should make hub/junktown protected or lvl 1 unstealable. Or atleast guards to do something. I just started this game today and so far 9 out of 10 players i've seen have been griefers. Not even role playing just straight up griefing griefers. Noobie protection is a standard in most games.

Anyway other then the abysmallly terrible bad ratios for greifers to proper players the game is good but needs polishing.

LeonTheNorse

• Hobo with a shotgun
    • Crazy 88 Forum

Anyway other then the abysmallly terrible bad ratios for greifers to proper players the game is good but needs polishing.

This is a game where 80 percent act as 15 year old kids. Kill for the lolz and so on and on.

Some of use try to act decent but sadly we are in a minorty on this game, take caps in hand that way they cant steal the caps.

If people come close to you (1hex) it aint to hug, it`s to steal or burst. And this should be in general discussion.
Send me a pm if you need help, i can give some guns and so on.

Good luck.

I help you get started if you are a new player.

Noobie protection is a standard in most games.

Well then this just isn't most games.

Griefers or not you should have known what you are getting into, if its not people stealing your stuff its getting your shit slapped out in the wastes by players or otherwise. I hope in this instance you are still not complaining but good luck and enjoy your stay.

Also "Wasteland is harsh".

This topic will probably get junked, like all the others of its kind. But let me just tell you that this game is all about exploits, griefing and calling people bad names. Remember when you where 12? Its pretty much the mental state of most players, just read this forum and you will see what you are getting yourself into. So unless you can handle assholes, do yourself a favor, DONT PLAY THIS GAME, it will save you time, efforts and bad emotions (i am not being sarcastic).
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 21 queries.