"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 01, 2024, 09:32:58 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Facebook  (Read 8813 times)

barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
Facebook
« on: January 16, 2011, 09:08:24 am »

Do you have FACEBOOK?
Re: Facebook
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 10:49:38 am »

WTF facebook here to?!?ah fuckit why i bother posting.fucking facebook addicts
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 10:59:38 am »

:/

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 11:06:33 am »

Negative. I don't need it.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

avv

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 11:24:48 am »

Negative. I don't need it.

What's it needed for anyway?
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 12:05:35 pm »

I wonder that to.Why?All my friends are Facebook addicts all they talk is FaceBook

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2011, 01:51:33 pm »

i got FaceBook, but i use it for my Real Life activities, and usualy don't enter it
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2011, 05:15:55 pm »

Why the heck should i need an account on a 'social' website? To 'socialize' more? Facebook can suck my balls.
I give a fuck.
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2011, 07:42:20 pm »

And my balls too !!!

RESPECT BROTHER !!!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 08:31:16 pm by Hololasima »
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2011, 07:46:08 pm »

It's tyranny of stupidity, just because it's "hip".

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2011, 08:17:10 pm »

God dammit everyone at school keeps asking me to get facebook even my girlfriend does but I DON'T WANT FRIKKIN FACEBOOK!!  What is up with this shit???  someone please explain.

P.s. That'll be a no sir...
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2011, 08:23:18 pm »

Me neither i dont get it why evryone is so obseesd with facefuck sry i mean facebook.....

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2011, 08:30:55 pm »

This ignorant bashing is no better then glorifiing FB ::). If you havent tried it, how do you know its worthless?

Facebook can be a handy tool, same as e-mail, mobile phones and phones in general. Would you call e-mail tyrany of stupidity?

There are cons and pros, nobody forces you to play Farmville there.

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2011, 09:04:45 pm »

This ignorant bashing is no better then glorifiing FB ::). If you havent tried it, how do you know its worthless?

Facebook can be a handy tool, same as e-mail, mobile phones and phones in general. Would you call e-mail tyrany of stupidity?

There are cons and pros, nobody forces you to play Farmville there.

It's not e-mail but the whole Facebook thing forcing upon you, like in case of Michael. I had a profile on such a platform and since then i'm haunted by "appropriate" advertising, because StudiVZ didn't take the whole private policy thing seriously. I'm just glad that i didn't put my whole private life on my profile. And you don't even know if Facebook READS your correspondency. They doesn't even need to affiliate with it, there always are security leaks. And private data is a huge market.

Further than that, there's all the corporate stuff that is forced upon you like Farmville or those virtual presents and the best thing is: the corporation doesn't even need to promote those products, your 'friends' will do that. You got a present, bought by a 'friend', you have to buy him something, too, or he's going to tell everyone what a bad greedy guy you are. Both times the company makes profit.
Then, some day you start to neglect your IRL connections, because you need to care for your virtual friendships in Australia. And there goes the addiction.

Don't tell me that i'm bashing them ignorantly. I'm just fed up with that shit.

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2011, 09:23:15 pm »

Don't tell me that i'm bashing them ignorantly. I'm just fed up with that shit.
Any of those things can happen. Abusing private data, neglectitng RL connections...
But in the end, its you who will decide what you put out there. Its you who decides to play some stupid apps and buy a presents. I have FB for over a four years and I have not played any game on it. Not once. I have never bought any presents. On the other hand, because of FB its easier to organize lot of RL events in my life.

Sure, there is a "danger" on FB.
But in the end, its you who is responsible for your own destiny. In RL and on FB.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 22 queries.