"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 18, 2024, 12:30:43 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Fonline 2238 Lego MOD  (Read 6257 times)

Fonline 2238 Lego MOD
« on: January 11, 2011, 06:12:44 pm »

here is (from left to right):

and some mistake :)

i can make all needed photos with all needed to animation, i think not only me can do that, lot of people like and have lego, so what about make this modification ? :D

Let the Force be with You.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
Re: Fonline 2238 Lego MOD
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 07:22:38 pm »

hmmmmm please no this is just not fallout these are toys. >:(
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 07:40:33 pm »

Nice joke dude  :D

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 08:04:44 pm »

nice ideea, but you forgot for the blue suit

i personaly like it, if you can make all the photoes it will be a nice mod
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 08:13:50 pm »

What about a pen and paper game, using LEGOs as pieces? We could infect the minds ofa new generation of fallout:2238ers.
AIM: nuclearweapons4u

<Marko>kurwa = doing sex in a manner of cheating, or prostitution. there is another word for fuck.
<Kilgore>   personally, i use it as a comma
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 09:16:44 pm »

nice ideea, but you forgot for the blue suit

i personaly like it, if you can make all the photoes it will be a nice mod

1 think for some weeks 2-5 people can make mode only for some types of weared armors and animation for character, work on other creatures take more time.
so anybody wonts work ?:D i ll pay 50 caps for 1 hour/work. for example designers recieve not so much dollar/hour for simple work, u can get rich! and make awesome mode  :D

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 10:15:24 pm »

JovankaB

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 10:25:34 pm »

hmmmmm please no this is just not fallout these are toys. >:(

And FOnline is what? It's not like people playing it do something more serious than pew-pew kaboom with plastic guns.
You could replace Fallout graphics with LEGO graphics and there won't be any difference in the way people play it.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 10:31:31 pm by JovankaB »

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 10:49:25 pm »

And FOnline is what? It's not like people playing it do something more serious than pew-pew kaboom with plastic guns.
You could replace Fallout graphics with LEGO graphics and there won't be any difference in the way people play it.
if it was lego do you really think people would play it i mean i would look just crazy and if you like it so much put it as a loading screen seen how many people will be hey wtf is this it just does not go with fallouts 50 - 60s looks. ;D

Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 10:58:21 pm »

Rip off an arm from the guy on the right and put it on the guy next to him= Combat leather jacket instead.
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2011, 11:19:35 pm »

Rip off an arm from the guy on the right and put it on the guy next to him= Combat leather jacket instead.
thnx  ;)

JovankaB

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2011, 12:20:49 am »

if it was lego do you really think people would play it i mean i would look just crazy and if you like it so much put it as a loading screen seen how many people will be hey wtf is this it just does not go with fallouts 50 - 60s looks.

Yes. Actually, I think more people would play it, because both the gameplay and the graphics would be suitable for kids. Why would the looks matter if it's all about different groups running around in towns, pew-pew kaboom and hoarding items? Graphics is needed for immersion, FOnline doesn't have any significant storyline, so there is no need for any specific graphics. The "wasteland" feel usually lasts a couple minutes - from the moment of character creation to the moment when you meet your first player who kills you and shouts "300% sneak bitch! lol I luv thiz build". I'm not saying it's bad, it's just what multiplayer games are.

The only real reason why there is no LEGO or fantasy "wizard battles" or whatever mods in FOnline is because it's to much work to change all the graphics.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 12:24:21 am by JovankaB »

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011, 12:23:21 am »

The Fact that there is almost no immersion is actual as realistic as any game can get (especialy wasteland like this).  Why?  Because in the real world, when do you feel immersed?  :P
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 12:37:19 am »

Yes. Actually, I think more people would play it, because both the gameplay and the graphics would be suitable for kids. Why would the looks matter if it's all about different groups running around in towns, pew-pew kaboom and hoarding items? Graphics is needed for immersion, FOnline doesn't have any significant storyline, so there is no need for any specific graphics. The "wasteland" feel usually lasts a couple minutes - from the moment of character creation to the moment when you meet your first player who kills you and shouts "300% sneak bitch! lol I luv thiz build". I'm not saying it's bad, it's just what multiplayer games are.

The only real reason why there is no LEGO or fantasy "wizard battles" or whatever mods in FOnline is because it's to much work to change all the graphics.
kk i get what you are saying i dont want to troll or fight about this i just dont think it would look good on fallout is guns,drugs killing and saying bad words i just would really hate that to be screw over by having lego shit and having a younger playing adverage just what i think lets just say he argee to disargee. :)
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 12:52:15 am »

i think lego mod is like klingon language  :-\ so this is not for childs  :D

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 26 queries.