"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 08, 2024, 12:34:50 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: An agreement between TTTLA alliance and Chosen Soldiers was made.  (Read 24685 times)

VongJin

• Rogues
Re: An agreement between TTTLA alliance and Chosen Soldiers was made.
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2011, 01:07:09 pm »

Rogues have ~15 active members RDA have around 20 = 35max in total. And we made this cooperation to engage in TC against 30-40 of TTLA as 1 enemy and around 30 of CS as second enemy. But now  65? players in One enemy agains us. Think about it.

This is endless cycle: we pwning our enemys with same numbers in both sides > enemy searching for more power to defeat us (recruting, making alliences) > we searching for more power to be in same numbers in both sides again. Oh god I pray for domination mode release.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2011, 01:15:01 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9yH0O7mBd4

Just face it: you failed. We were numerous? Sure. Look at your number now, (well, ok, it include proxy mutie leader)...
Not so different huh? I know you love masturbating by thinking only way to defeat you is swarming. Sadly, it's not reality.

Anyway, even if it was 60vs10 we would do it if it was only way to achieve redding project.

PS: TTTLA are never more than 10, usually 5-6. You are talking about our alliance ;p
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

VongJin

• Rogues
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2011, 01:52:08 pm »

i see u have bad condition in math dude... i counted ~50 players form your alliense and around 27 from our correct me if i'm wrong.

Kharaam

• Spartan Pigrat
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2011, 01:59:47 pm »

Well but as I remember from the previous massacre in Broken Hills, when about 20 Chosen Soldiers were defending the city, I could easily count up to 35,40 of your players attacking us. We expected to see that much players + some muties commanders next time. Then I think it isn't strange that we gathered all we could -  54 people (as counted on mumble in the moment of attack) to fight. Not that we needed that much, to kill 35 players but remember the militia and muties that would help :)  (your argument below is invalid VongJin, no trolling please) thanks

However what are we arguing about? You loose, you make an alliance to win, we start loosing because of that so we make our own alliance- that's damn natural nothing strange. TTTLA got to protect their RP project by all means, even if they have to fight along with psychopatic mercenaries. Chosen Soldiers swear to own the town of Broken Hills and sometimes we can't do this alone...

Last but not least, You claim that our alliance is strange and hipocrite? Well fuck me sideways, but seeing RDA and remnants of BBS toegheter is one of the strangest alliances I've never expected to see in this game.

more such battles please.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 02:13:05 pm by Kharaam »

Blubber we miss You!!!

VongJin

• Rogues
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2011, 02:06:16 pm »

delete please
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 02:11:25 pm by VongJin »
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2011, 02:23:15 pm »

I hope in next wipe we will not see anti PK and PK in one alliance. :) ...Or just stop name yourself anti-pk. :) Will be fine then.

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2011, 02:33:42 pm »

Afaik, TTTLA HATE the term of Anti-pk, and prefer their own term : lawyer. Their roleplay is to kill every outlaw, which means every character that broke their rules - attacking them -. Of course they have to kill pks, how can players break rules except if they attempt to other's lifes ? And by doing their duty, they also kill players. So you can say they are pks also. Please stop thinking about anti-pks vs pks combat, everyone knows its non sense to summarize players behaviour like that in such a game.

About number : TTTLA are happy when they got 10 players from their side. That's because of alliances, and people like me who wanna defend Redding, that you had to face such huge number. Anyway, this fight was really balanced. If Rogues spawned a little bit earlier, helping their muties, they would have powned us all.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 02:36:29 pm by Shangalar »

Cha

• Lawyer for Great Justice.
    • TTTLA FORUM
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2011, 02:54:08 pm »

GG ! you destroyed again WWP project, rogues + RDA.

Expect to see more "strange and hipocrite" alliance.

« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2011, 03:28:15 pm »

Last but not least, You claim that our alliance is strange and hipocrite? Well fuck me sideways, but seeing RDA and remnants of BBS toegheter is one of the strangest alliances I've never expected to see in this game.

more such battles please.

So u dont play much... http://www.youtube.com/user/maxin2134#p/u/1/ZbI0SN7TzJI RDA+ROGUES long time ago man.

"War. War never changes"

Bantz

• Mao!Mao!
    • Gang VŠB
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2011, 03:37:52 pm »

As was stated many times before, Lawyers started the project Redding to do something new for the community, something new to enrich the game. They invested lot of time and did a lot of work to make it happend. Its not about TC! Its about Redding. And since people 1)Dont understand 2)Dont care 3)Have sore ego we were forced to make a strange alliance to ensure the project will survive.

Leave Redding alone and you will have a "fair" fight. But I know its much easier to whine here instead of making little stepdown so I dont get my hopes up.

Long live WWP!

« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2011, 05:33:56 pm »

So this huge zerg alliance was only created to defend Redding's project? If so, i guess its only a good thing. I mean, have anyone visit Redding? Isnt it great to have a living roleplay city?

Thank you TTTLA, thank you Chosen Soldiers.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2011, 07:44:29 pm »

I am a fool, I counted names on video (ofc there must be some missing ;p)

TTTLA/VSB/Hawks/CS/Guardians/Crazy 88/Random guys :

Code: [Select]
HeavyShadow
John Cole
Grey
Trou du Cul
Pico1
SniperTooth
GatoDeAction
Eraser
Lunoi
Jod Aetem
Vivi
VikingRaider
Ac1d
Cowboy
Crazy Bitch
Paladin
Lemarc
Wylks
Cryo
Le Fou
MeganFox
Snooky
Szaman
skurwysyn
OM_EN
Reco
Sir-Hubertus
Szelma
Shanghilare
Ice crusher
Sepp
SoRaska_
GOODSPEED
Klakson
Atomic_slut
DO_MYCIQ
Spejsb
Grubo ruro
Dominika
Farley
Keskow
Driver big
Leonidas
Mr austin
rybkadolka
Vsb sarakin
Mallyhuj
Un1que
groundshaker
NECUM PIZDO
A team
Kinky bitch
53+5muties

Rogues+RDA
Code: [Select]
Ordos
godlike
My first taxi
trippy
MSH_PROXY
J. Kennedy
-forfiter-
G. Washington
Unity Patrol
MeetMyMates
Iszkur
JuarezBG
Duke Rascal
daro
Ono-ho
laplace
pussymaggot
Green HVY
GillesdeReis
Florek
fingolfin
dannythedog
Not a rambo
manero
Ron jeremy
c. bronson
docAN
keksz
-linnea-
L. Ongrange
Arne_demon
Xyëfeoizjgdx
mystiqq
anarchynow
kritoma
mifu
Ramb0 sniprr
masterlord
Duke rascal
castiel
haste
sardaukar
Chptb B.
Kill Marko
44+20 militia + 20-25 muties

Yeah, you were around 27... ::)

Anyway, I hope you will realize that you could be fair, and leave Redding alone...
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 07:52:14 pm by Crazy »
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2011, 08:44:46 pm »

You won , we lose, who cares, "its just a game"
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

Imprezobus

• Imprezobus here!
    • Forum Los Alamos Warriors
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2011, 08:55:16 pm »

So this huge zerg alliance was only created to defend Redding's project? If so, i guess its only a good thing. I mean, have anyone visit Redding? Isnt it great to have a living roleplay city?

Thank you TTTLA, thank you Chosen Soldiers.

thats the funniest propaganda, as those guys were spoiling other people RP projects so many times, that they just dont deserve any peace, lulz :p
Self-proclaimed best guide in the wastes.
http://www.law.netarteria.eu/files/bus.jpg by MACabra, edit by Frozen Mind
Snackish: pks pks pks. Kilgore: BBS is here, town is safe
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2011, 10:05:46 pm »

ad 1. So you better like when Redding is always under attack?
    ad 2. Not exactly, it will be like before, just we don't attack Redding and you don't attack Broken Hills.
    ad 3. This is wasteland, so some places should be "dangerous".
    ad 4. We are not The Rogues and we are fully players killers (and as said it many times Rogues, it wasn't their project, it was their alliance friends - The Klamath Eaters or something like that)
    ad 5. As Sepp said, you can buy them (I don't know how about others, but I think that they will able also), but if you want to do this, you have to ask us first on IRC.
    ad 6. We took it, because when ALL your factions will agree with it we can make deal, so for now it's not exactly done "agreement". Before this "agreement" we are able to take Redding and you are able to take Broken Hills as well.

Dude are you kidding or something?I mean really my faction with The Rogues? Not in 1000 years not even if they pay me + We dont make much fights now days maybe only when we are pissed off bad, we are mostly traders . But an alliance with some APK faction wouldn hurt us.We can supply you with almost any kind of armor and rare items.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 10:08:00 pm by raynor009 »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Page created in 0.265 seconds with 21 queries.