"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 11, 2024, 02:27:42 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: An agreement between TTTLA alliance and Chosen Soldiers was made.  (Read 24492 times)

Re: An agreement between TTTLA alliance and Chosen Soldiers was made.
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2011, 08:52:56 pm »

I will not make mess here, good luck.

But what's that? New link in my signature? :D
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2011, 08:55:27 pm »

The Hawks disagree with this agreement.

Reasons:
- All battles will be concentrat only to four cities.
- From the agreement will only benefit WWP, other gangs not (as Crazy88, VSB, Guardians,...)
- We wish to have BH safe for other random players (all time we know you as PKs...)
- We would welcome a similar APKs project as they had The Rogues.
- In the FOnline world we know four places (not just Redding), where we can buy a standard Mercs (supermutants are only on one place).
Normal players havent a chance boy them.
- You took us Redding during this agreement
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 06:22:29 pm by -Fojtik- »
- The Hawks -
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2011, 09:09:07 pm »

You can wish everything but this, this is nonsense :

- We wish to have BH safe for other random players (all time we know you as PKs...)

And other thing is :

This agreement will apply only when every gang (i mean TTLA , Hawks , VSB , TSAR , and some others)will agree with this .

jan0s1k

• If it bleeds we can kill it...
    • Chosen Soldiers
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2011, 09:14:47 pm »

Reasons:
- All battles will be concentrated only on tree cities.
- From the agreement will only benefit WWP, other gangs not (as Crazy88, VSB, Guardians,...)
- We would welcome a similar APKs project as they had The Rogues.
- In the FOnline world we know four places (not just Redding), where we can buy a standard Mercs (supermutants are only on one place).
Normal players havent a chance bought them.

ad 1. So you better like when Redding is always under attack?
    ad 2. Not exactly, it will be like before, just we don't attack Redding and you don't attack Broken Hills.
    ad 3. This is wasteland, so some places should be "dangerous".
    ad 4. We are not The Rogues and we are fully players killers (and as said it many times Rogues, it wasn't their project, it was their alliance friends - The Klamath Eaters or something like that)
    ad 5. As Sepp said, you can buy them (I don't know how about others, but I think that they will able also), but if you want to do this, you have to ask us first on IRC.
    ad 6. We took it, because when ALL your factions will agree with it we can make deal, so for now it's not exactly done "agreement". Before this "agreement" we are able to take Redding and you are able to take Broken Hills as well.

Cha

• Lawyer for Great Justice.
    • TTTLA FORUM
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2011, 09:17:30 pm »

Thanks for your help for WWP Redding Project.

And good luck, The Hawks, to secure BH.

PS:

You dont agree with the deal its because you dont care with Redding Project. Thanks to clarify this point.
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2011, 09:21:11 pm »

Sign your souls
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2011, 09:22:27 pm »

You can wish everything but this, this is nonsense :And other thing is :This agreement will apply only when every gang (i mean TTLA , Hawks , VSB , TSAR , and some others)will agree with this .
The first reason is obvious. Dont take seriously the second, most people were outraged.
- The Hawks -

Plech

• I'm a loner.
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2011, 09:24:28 pm »

You dont agree with the deal its because you dont care with Redding Project. Thanks to clarify this point.

for example me....i have character in WWP, i helped u with protecting the city many times (as Trou Du Cul), we gave u Redding back if we had it under contole, and if u want it back....i like ur RP project ,but this is not way...what we have from this agreement? nothing....
alias Pic Ho.

Crazy

• Drugged Childkiller
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2011, 09:31:57 pm »

for example me....i have character in WWP, i helped u with protecting the city many times (as Trou Du Cul), we gave u Redding back if we had it under contole, and if u want it back....i like ur RP project ,but this is not way...what we have from this agreement? nothing....

Have you read it?
Thanks you for helping protecting city. But it's not enough to save this project from death. Only way to achieve it is overdomination of server or diplomacy. We don't have domination, so we use diplomacy.

What we have is the minimum peace we need to finally do this project. Everyone will still have PvP and happily kill each other, but at Redding, something will finally be able to grow.
So what the hell is you're problem?
When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Member of the Most Hated Faction
TTTLA, for Great Justice !

Cha

• Lawyer for Great Justice.
    • TTTLA FORUM
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2011, 09:33:05 pm »

what we have from this agreement? nothing....

What we have us ? Nothing.

The deal its for Redding project, not for TTTLA. But we want this project to work.

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2011, 10:06:15 pm »

Good luck to protect the Wasteland, its seem you can't do it in a another way so we wait and see.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 10:11:07 pm by LeMark »
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2011, 10:30:37 pm »

Thanks for your help for WWP Redding Project.

And good luck, The Hawks, to secure BH.

PS:

We do not know exactly what represents roleplay in Redding, but we support him, which we previously demonstrated (gave back to WWP, protect).

Really do not see any benefits. Ok, Reddins project will finally grow up, we are happy, but with the supply of money for the Dark Brotherhood and their war.
Last time i saw them with supermutants and now they will control only one city when you can get them. In the past, wasnt none agreement, only now,
when is city taken from day to day. Why others gangs cant have own city as Dark Brotherhood or WWP? Maybe, because nowhere would not fight. So this is a little unfair to other gangs.

If will more sides have same true opinion in this agreement as TTTLA, we will suport him, because we arent only one gang in ally. Right now, we dont see nothing positive on the whole thing.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 10:44:25 pm by -Fojtik- »
- The Hawks -
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2011, 10:58:50 pm »

Please, settle your things in other topic. It's enough to say that you do not accept our terms.
Chosen Soldiers.
Haters gonna hate, we will keep on fapping.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2011, 11:02:52 pm »

This agreement sounds interesting. I wonder how long it will last ;) Edit: I see TC timer for Redding, so I guess it didn't last long.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 11:14:39 pm by Dishonest Abe »
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2011, 11:28:25 pm »

if will be most of the gangs agreed we will agree too, but with prior objections.
Lets save the world and the whales.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 11:54:47 pm by -Fojtik- »
- The Hawks -
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 18 queries.