"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 01:28:46 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Slaves ?  (Read 4722 times)

Re: Slaves ?
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2011, 04:38:35 am »

Maybe they can also give you faction points or whatever they are when they're reworked?

Also we should have an actual metzger slaver faction

Ahh right, i should have thought about slaver faction..

maybe +50 :) and ability to join ncr rangers  ;)

With rep bonus from freeing slaves would you consider positive and negative effects, the positive being the one you have outlined here but the negative being increased hatred from slavers? unless you feel killing the slavers in encounters enough. Also what of the actual slaving? gain slaver rep for each one you catch dependent on type/difficulty and losing rep for rangers.

The only question then is would there be any particular benefits within the factions for high rep and can that just be abused i.e. you become ranger and have slaver friend, he slaves em and you free em.
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2011, 04:43:07 am »

maybe no +-carma, only free people.

Let the Force be with You.
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2011, 04:53:30 am »

Or perhaps you have to free said slaves from a slavers encounter so there won't be any friend abusing it. I like this idea...but i want my slaver pen more...Perhaps that could be part of the slaver faction (you have to slave a shit ton of slaves, megtzer rewards you with a pen but you have to sell a certain amount of slaves to megtzer over the next week to keep it?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2011, 04:54:27 am »

Or perhaps you have to free said slaves from a slavers encounter so there won't be any friend abusing it. I like this idea...but i want my slaver pen more.
agreed...  :(

and about freeing slaves from slavers in encounters, sounds very good too, as well as runaway slaves tho.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2011, 05:41:50 am »

But supposing you take out the slaver(s) (player or npc), wouldn't slaves be set to kill you (even though you have liberated them in a sense)?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2011, 05:44:15 am »

But supposing you take out the slaver(s) (player or npc), wouldn't slaves be set to kill you (even though you have liberated them in a sense)?

yeah but thats a part that needs to be changed (FOR NPCS ONLY). [btw you should be able to buy slaves from slavers in encounters, but of course... we have to fix the part where they attack you after 5-10 seconds of sitting there in the encounter.  slaves of players, knocked out or -hp, can be re-enslaved with a rope.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Johnnybravo

• Hey there!
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2011, 03:58:23 pm »

Funny part is where NCR vs Slavers, rangers always seem to blast slaves first :>
I dont like using speach skill for this thing, unless there is anything else reasonable to do with it.
"What is this, I don't even"
"This is your forum."
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2011, 05:17:59 pm »

1.  abuse them like you would any other slave.
2.  ditch them somewhere.
3.  take em to some Ranger in ncr to set them free for +karma/reputation.
4. I don't know what this is in response to but you prove a good point here, why would rangers believe someone with the tattoo is trying to help escaped slaves, maybe you need 150% speech to convince them your undercover?
5. Successful dialogue option which can remove the tattoo and join rangers in their crusade against slavery?

all ideas we have ? :-[

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2011, 11:00:47 pm »

It would be interesting if encounters would change depending on which faction was winning, more slaves being brought in=slavers start appearing farther south while the more that are freed (maybe a few of them join the rangers) and rangers are seen farther north
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2011, 11:22:27 pm »

It would be interesting if encounters would change depending on which faction was winning, more slaves being brought in=slavers start appearing farther south while the more that are freed (maybe a few of them join the rangers) and rangers are seen farther north
yoo evil, evil person, harr yoo never wannah make yoours slaves free for choice!?

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2011, 11:56:04 pm »

I never give up my property. Ever. I would rather send them into a deathclaws mouth than free them

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2011, 11:57:53 pm »

I never give up my property. Ever. I would rather send them into a deathclaws mouth than free them
or in ncr with random explosives  8)
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2011, 12:31:02 am »

i ll tell to father tully, he ll bring u in hell by his woodoo. :-[ yoo very evil person. yoo enslave hope of wastelands - free people.

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2011, 04:33:39 am »

+1
Slavers gonna slave.
With an influx of slaver encounters it may prompt players to free slaves so they don't endlessly run into slaver encounters. So now they can put their hand in making the wasteland a safer place by reducing slaves/slavers and bolstering the ranks of the NCR rangers.
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2011, 12:58:17 am »

+1
Slavers gonna slave.
With an influx of slaver encounters it may prompt players to free slaves so they don't endlessly run into slaver encounters. So now they can put their hand in making the wasteland a safer place by reducing slaves/slavers and bolstering the ranks of the NCR rangers.

no slaves - more free people. isnt it better ?

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 21 queries.