"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 03:01:08 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: NPC Factions  (Read 982 times)

NPC Factions
« on: January 05, 2011, 02:21:07 pm »

Hey, When you join a npc faction such as BoS, it seems your rep with the faction you just joined stays the same as it was before you joined, is this the way it is meant to be?

Also, how come people say to leave the Raiders faction to get Idolized in NCR. In the wiki it says when you join raiders you lose 1000 rep with ncr and when you leave raiders you get 500 rep. Isn't it better to just join BoS to get the 750 rep to ncr.. Or am I mistaken and people are saying leave raiders to get idolized for another faction?

Also after I become Idolized, once i go under 1500 rep i can never become idolized anymore because i cant buy rep more than 1000. You should make it that there is a internal buying of rep so say no matter what your rep is, you can always get a max of 1000 rep from buying rep ( giving healing powders to buster or ammo to doc in ncr) and make it when you join BoS, your rep with ncr faction will stay + 850, I didn't go through all this trouble just to stay idolized for a few days and then its over.

There is this retard in NCR who everytime he sees me or some other people always acts like a retard and is very annoying so I want to be like a actual idolized person and kill him when he comes along like you would do in real life, but if I wait for a few days until I see him again I won't be able to kill him anymore because I will never be Idolized again.

Edit: Nevermind, Figured out all this stuff on my own, thanks.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 09:38:52 am by Simon »
Keep your head down, your eyes open and your mouth shut.

avv

Re: NPC Factions
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 03:33:17 pm »

I want to be like a actual idolized person and kill him when he comes along like you would do in real life

You can kill people legally for being annoying  :o?
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 03:37:20 pm »

I hope that noone tell you how to get idolized again. One Jack is enough.
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 03:38:20 pm »

This guy is the type of person as in, every single person in the game would kill him on sight if guards didnt kill you first. I was being too kind when I called him "annoying". Back in the day if someone had it coming well then, he got it.. these days in the wastes its a harsh place your lucky to not be dead as soon as you see someone and if you fuck around then people aren't going to tolerate that.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 09:40:05 am by Simon »
Keep your head down, your eyes open and your mouth shut.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 22 queries.