"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 01:52:21 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Ways to Raise Reputation Besides Quests?  (Read 1877 times)

Ways to Raise Reputation Besides Quests?
« on: December 28, 2010, 11:20:56 pm »

Hey just wondering. Is there a way to raise your reputation with certain factions like slavers, NCR, Vault City, and factions like that besides doing a quest for them?

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
Re: Ways to Raise Reputation Besides Quests?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 11:26:05 pm »

Find "Injured" (crippled limbs) citizens in the town that the faction lives in.

What also works is if you use First Aid (or Doctor, if they get crippled) on them when you encounter them in random encounters. Best to find a "Faction vs Enemy" so that you can heal them when they are fighting. Use real-time so you can heal in-battle, or wait until they are done fighting.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 11:29:21 pm »

That's not really a quick way :O
Why didn't you tell about the most popular and effective way, trading with memebers of that faction, or joining the faction?
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 11:34:40 pm »

So, if you want to raise your reputation with Slavers in general would the only way to raise it would be to heal them in encounters and such?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 02:14:30 am »

So, if you want to raise your reputation with Slavers in general would the only way to raise it would be to heal them in encounters and such?
or sell slaves to them.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 04:06:48 am »

That's not really a quick way :O
Why didn't you tell about the most popular and effective way, trading with memebers of that faction, or joining the faction?

Right, I forgot about that. But I was focused on Slavers (first option ;p), and the only place you can trade would be in Den, which wouldn't affect your slaver rep.

But yes, for NCR and Vault City, that would work.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!

Kanly

• The future is today, worry about it tomorrow!
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 05:16:44 am »

Another way, join the enemy faction , then wait some days for regain your rep to -200 (or raise from -200 to 200 with the usual methods)
then leave the faction (work for Ncr -> raider, Unity -> vc or enclave)
you will become a friend
(you may join to other friendly faction then for raise up some more , for Ncr join Bos or Vc,
and  you will be liked and then you will kill some noob with guards smiling to you   ::)  )
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 05:20:16 am by Kanly »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 22 queries.