Author Topic: FOnline TLA SDK Server TUTORIAL Part 2  (Read 16930 times)

Offline Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
Re: _=FOnline SDK Server TUTORIAL=_ Part 2
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2013, 02:05:00 am »
They ain't gonna sticky it because the guy who made it is banned.  At least, this is my thinking.
It doesn't matter really; this board is very small in current stage, barely 6 pages, and it's easy to find what you need with just "search" button. Some kind of 'common questions' thread is needed, i agree, but it's still not a must. I wouldn't want to make this specific board look like Survival Guides, where we have flood of stickies :s

Better way would be to have just few, with collection of links - if anyone wants to, feel free to assemble such list, i'd be more than happy to abuse admin rights.  Personally have no idea of any place which could be compared to old .ru Scripting board. Closest to that is NewFMC Dev-Zone but it's 99.9% in polish, so kind of useless for most of visitors. From random IRC chatting i know that french people  makes good (up to great) tutorials, but there's still language barrier. So either it's finding english ones around the net (.ru fall made huge damage in finding valuable info) or translations of them.

All in all.... in the end, i'd vote to put this one on the list too, as i like it for a very simple reason - it was one of first which was made in here by someone who was not connected with projects who had access to SDK before its release :) But it's just me.
Games are meant to be created, not played...

Offline Gob

• The Good
Re: _=FOnline SDK Server TUTORIAL=_ Part 2
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2013, 01:56:15 pm »
Tutorial updated.