"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 09:35:47 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Guarded Towns' killers respawn time  (Read 908 times)

headshot

• Killian
Guarded Towns' killers respawn time
« on: December 23, 2010, 10:35:57 am »

Allright, bombers does have a longer replication time, but what about people bursting others inside the guarded towns? It's even worse than bombers. In my opinion, they should have to replicate as long as the suicide bombers (cuz it's suicidal action in the most cases).

Surf

• это моё.
Re: Guarded Towns' killers respawn time
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 10:40:49 am »

And how should game determine weather someone is "suiciding" and someone who is just defending himself against a thief for example?

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 10:42:42 am »

As far as I know, you can kill the thief if he's spotted by the guards and automatically became an unguarded.
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 11:25:36 am »

well for anyone just starting out and having their stuff stolen without the thief being spotted would probably just shoot if they had a gun or just attack. it would then be a big kick in the nuts for them.

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 12:22:29 pm »

Yes, but skilled thief is protected almost always, so if victim attacks the thief, he lost totally everything he got, including his gun.
Trolls and time wasters who bursting people in guarded town and returns few minutes later with another smg or rifle and repeats this for an hours decreasing the FOnline's attractivity for new players and making the guarded town's idea a joke, no?

If the longer replication time isn't possible, maybe the higher negative reputation impact for guarded towns murders is better idea?

Johnnybravo

• Hey there!
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 12:31:12 pm »

How about guard shooting singles instead of burst when hp of offender is like under 100?
"What is this, I don't even"
"This is your forum."

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2010, 02:39:56 am »

How about guard shooting singles instead of burst when hp of offender is like under 100?
continuos arm+eye shots would be much better...
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 23 queries.