"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 01:05:50 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Problem of insults. I need the mail adress of developpers.  (Read 23509 times)

Re: Problem of insults. I need the mail adress of developpers.
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2010, 07:02:35 pm »

Oh crap I will be ban  >:(

I hope that Moderators can read the things which were delete by "edit".
Because if they can read it, I think that you should close your mouth :p

Edits I have made are all for correcting keyboard errors. But that appears in logs, and I have already said it.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 07:07:07 pm by Zozio »

avv

« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2010, 07:08:25 pm »

For now, the base-raping IS in the rules.

All the same, it's still very despicaple thing to do. You let down the people who trusted you.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2010, 07:14:49 pm »

All the same, it's still very despicaple thing to do. You let down the people who trusted you.

It is a game and it is not the question.

The question is: "Is Fonline a civilizated game or a game with insults"?

The despicably , the evil, the good, the loyalty, the betraying are in all RPGs, unless it is not a RPG, but Kitty Online. Fallout with Good everywhere is NOT Fallout.

But perhaps insults are in fact, present in other MMORPG, but I don't know any game who tolerate insults in his rules.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 07:17:32 pm by Zozio »

Fridge_Man

• The Guardians
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2010, 09:20:06 pm »

I will pay every player 5.000 caps, who manages it to kill and after that insult zoizo.
Just place urself above his dead body and do a screenshot when you insult him.

My offer will last as long as this tread is open!

TheGreenHand

• TGHGWC
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2010, 10:07:42 pm »

It is a game and it is not the question.

I too have been sucked into this useless thread. It is just a game, so stop asking mommy to protect you from the mean bullies. It's a harsh game so expect harsh reactions, though racism is never necessary. You were a dick to your friends and now you're a whiner to everybody on the forum. This thread is in need for a good closing and Junk archiving.
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2010, 10:39:46 pm »

I too have been sucked into this useless thread. It is just a game, so stop asking mommy to protect you from the mean bullies. It's a harsh game so expect harsh reactions, though racism is never necessary. You were a dick to your friends and now you're a whiner to everybody on the forum. This thread is in need for a good closing and Junk archiving.
Harsh doesn't mean you have to insult other players.

Effectively I don't want a such game......
I 'm playing for fun. If I want to be insulted I pay a professionnal dominative woman.

I don't think you'll be able to recruit new players with a such policy: insults are tolerated (but for few "privilegiate" people only, for others no).

And by posing this problem of insults this thread is VERY useful.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 10:45:39 pm by Zozio »

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2010, 11:24:46 pm »

Here is my final word :

He never broke the rules ? Let's play his game :

[...] However they won't do anything unless they witness an actual rule violation.
First rule of Fonline - Exploiting a bug or abusing of a feature (this includes security failures in guarded towns).

You used a bug, or a lack of feature, which is in this case the possibility to remove someone from a base without killing him, to use it at your advantage to reach a base that was not yours.

Last rule - Slowing down the beta process by being clearly not focused on testing properly the game or preventing other people to test it properly.
By raping bases, or using such process which is totally unfair (mostly by doing in during the night when nobody can even defend himself), you made people leave the test. And more than one, I can tell. Some return, most not. You're ruining game experience and fun of others, because it's your way to have fun. Now face the consequences of your actions.

It is proven that these rules have been transgressed by Zozio and his friends.

He tries to make us ban, even a GM by the way, people that are respected and known on this game (don't you want to make Cryofluid banned, I mean, it doesnt matter after everyone you decided to be judged ?), for a rule that he transgressed also. What should we do about him ? Pay him a beer maybe ? Or get him to the hospital...
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2010, 11:34:03 pm »

Here is my final word :

He never broke the rules ? Let's play his game :

You used a bug, or a lack of feature, which is in this case the possibility to remove someone from a base without killing him, to use it at your advantage to reach a base that was not yours.
By raping bases, or using such process which is totally unfair (mostly by doing in during the night when nobody can even defend himself), you made people leave the test. And more than one, I can tell. Some return, most not. You're ruining game experience and fun of others, because it's your way to have fun. Now face the consequences of your actions.

It is proven that these rules have been transgressed by Zozio and his friends.

He tries to make us ban, even a GM by the way, people that are respected and known on this game (don't you want to make Cryofluid banned, I mean, it doesnt matter after everyone you decided to be judged ?), for a rule that he transgressed also. What should we do about him ? Pay him a beer maybe ? Or get him to the hospital...

NO It is not a bug, it is YOUR interpretation, not the devs one, and you are not one of them. It is possible to attack bases since the begining of Fonline. Nobody has been punished for that.

This possibility, well known possibility, has never beeen changed by devs: devs WANT this possibility. And it would be easy to change it.

SO: it is NOT an exploit bug.

I can make a nice rethoric for you in the same style:

By PKing players, or using such process which is totally unfair (mostly by doing in during the night when nobody can even defend himself), you made people leave the test. And more than one, I can tell. Some return, most not. You're ruining game experience and fun of others, because it's your way to have fun. Now face the consequences of your actions.
It is proven that these rules have been transgressed by Shangalar and his friends.

And you have already been PK.

And I didn't request the ban for the GM who has not insulted me. But I request a seriuos recall for the necessary neutrality for him from the devs, because he covers his friends insults.

PS: if you're worrying about " ruining game experience and fun of others" you should be worried about insults.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 11:39:31 pm by Zozio »

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2010, 11:39:23 pm »

Playing Pvp is useful for the test. Didn't you see all these changes about guns damages for example ?
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2010, 11:40:50 pm »

Playing Pvp is useful for the test. Didn't you see all these changes about guns damages for example ?

Don't be so hypocrit, everyboddy knows you have not only killed well armed Chosen Soldiers but also little bluesuits.

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2010, 11:42:16 pm »

Let's say I tested my gun on an unarmored foe then !
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2010, 11:43:17 pm »

Let's say I tested my gun on an unarmored foe then !
But such acts are "good" from yourself, but "evil" from others?

Isnt'it?

And that's your justification for insults?

YES I request your BAN from this forum: for insults.

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2010, 11:48:32 pm »

If you ask my ban, I have the right to defend myself. Can you tell all these people why, we, french members of this forum, insult you, as you say ?.
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2010, 11:53:11 pm »

If you ask my ban, I have the right to defend myself. Can you tell all these people why, we, french members of this forum, insult you, as you say ?.
1. Because you consider  when a player has been in French community he belongs to French Community and much be loyal with this community all his life (but not)
2. Because you would like YOUR rules are devs rules

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2010, 12:05:03 am »

Can you tell us about the thing we consider being a game rule, and which isnt to you ?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 17 queries.