"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 12:15:39 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Problem of insults. I need the mail adress of developpers.  (Read 22398 times)

Re: Problem of insults. I need the mail adress of developpers.
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2010, 05:30:02 pm »

Insults are part of the game, this isn't a "G" rated game or hello kitty, A ignore them, B don't betray friends or C stop playing.

cogliostro

• No Parole from Rock 'n' Roll, all the way from L.A
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2010, 09:08:14 pm »

Insults are part of the game, this isn't a "G" rated game or hello kitty, A ignore them, B don't betray friends or C stop playing.

Thats right, I have received many insults the most of the days I play the game, and I'm sure every player has received some at least once, so behavior, respect and some basic manners are things that should start being fixed since childhood with family lessons. On the other hand, there are players who actually ARE kids, or even think as them. Some reasons of insults are related to the anonymously, thus we have nothing to do with.
Let them eat metal!

Fridge_Man

• The Guardians
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2010, 01:41:03 am »

This game includes drug abuse, crack whores, you can kill or enslave children, murder whole town populations and get away with it.
I think it needs alot of insults, hundred and hundred insults!

JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2010, 01:45:55 pm »

No, it doesn't make it feel like wasteland, it makes it feels like a special school for the dumbest, the most rude kids in town. There is a difference between "role play" insults and insults clearly directed towards real people - players, their families, their country, race, etc. The latter should end with a warning and if it doesn't help - immediate ban. I hope there will be a server with rules like this some day...
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 01:55:43 pm by JovankaB »

avv

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2010, 02:36:19 pm »

No, it doesn't make it feel like wasteland, it makes it feels like a special school for the dumbest, the most rude kids in town. There is a difference between "role play" insults and insults clearly directed towards real people - players, their families, their country, race, etc. The latter should end with a warning and if it doesn't help - immediate ban. I hope there will be a server with rules like this some day...

While I agree with you that excessive insulting just makes our game look like a special school, it would be extremely hard to prove if someone wasn't just roleplaying.

"Fuck you" could be directed to the char or the player, there's no telling. If the server rules say that insults aren't allowed, there would be huge sum of reports about insults that weren't actually directed to the player. It wouldn't help much that wasteland is pretty gritty place where people most likely use lots of vulgar terms while speaking.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Surf

• это моё.
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2010, 02:39:30 pm »

No one is speaking about "normal insulting", the NPC do it too. Theres a difference between that and "lol omfg you nigger I kill you and your mother will suck my dick lol xD". Ofcourse, this is often mistaken by so called "roleplaying". :)
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2010, 05:13:19 pm »

normal insulting: "lol omfg you nigger I kill you and your mother will suck my dick lol xD"

I gonna start using that. It is so cool citation. xD :-) :D :P !@#$%^&*()_+
Kill them all and let the god sort them out.
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2010, 05:45:21 pm »

I am agree with this

Really, I'm note sure to continue this game because of the insults. And racism too.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 05:48:40 pm by Zozio »

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2010, 05:51:31 pm »

You are not insulting because of racism Zozio, you are insulting bye the guys you play with for 6 month and you betroy, we are far away from racial insult.

avv

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2010, 05:55:39 pm »

You are not insulting because of racism Zozio, you are insulting bye the guys you play with for 6 month and you betroy, we are far away from racial insult.

Seems like Zozio has something to hide. So what's this all really about?
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2010, 06:00:47 pm »

It' s a new alliance you confound everything. But are you recognizing, you and others, have insulted me?

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2010, 06:02:29 pm »

Zozio is also known to insult other french guys like Wilks through radio channel 0 ("Wilks is nigger", etc). Now he dares to complain. Amazing!
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2010, 06:04:03 pm »

It' s a new alliance you confound everything. But are you recognizing, you and others, have insulted me?

Yes I insulting you, and I will insulting every guys who betroy is friend to take stuff in a base (base rape).

You are happy now?
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2010, 06:06:13 pm »

Zozio is also known to insult other french guys like Wilks through radio channel 0 ("Wilks is nigger", etc). Now he dares to complain. Amazing!
I am categoricly accusing yourself of lying and defaming me.

I have never insulter anyone on channel 0 or elsewhere. If anyone has insulted Wilks it's not me.

In the mail I have sent to devs, I suggested to find a neutral interpret, because, really, Izual is NOT.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 06:20:04 pm by Zozio »
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2010, 06:07:15 pm »

Yes I insulting you, and I will insulting every guys who betroy is friend to take stuff in a base (base rape).

You are happy now?

That why I request the ban of lemark, which I have already requested in the mail to devs.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 19 queries.