"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 05:35:37 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Outdoorsman and annoying encouters.  (Read 8499 times)

Johnnybravo

• Hey there!
Re: Outdoorsman and annoying encouters.
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2010, 02:35:28 pm »

I'm just wondering why you have to be bothered with friendly/neutral type of encounters at all.
There's no feat in running away from friendly patrol 3 times in single square.
Also because of mechanics of encounters, players themself should be able to search for them or avoid them - as much likely you're to avoid encounters when you're skilled enough, having option to search for them would be really useful.

If encounter frequency is reduced ( which is really good thing, and it seems to have happened last update ), leveling and certain economy ( skinning animal ) is hit with it. Option to either travel or find danger would fix it, and allow players to travel without really spending more than half of their game with escaping pointless encounters.

Ofcourse many fans are opposing idea of game being easy any way, but hey, we who played original Fallout in our teens are now busy people.
"What is this, I don't even"
"This is your forum."

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
Re: Outdoorsman and annoying encouters.
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2010, 07:58:49 pm »

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GoddamnedBats

Is what we're trying to not have to bother with, not REMOVE them or anything but have choice to bother with them.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 22 queries.