"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 04:12:36 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

How many hours you spend ingame per week?

not active right now
<1
1-2
3-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-40
41-60
more than 60

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: How many hours you spend ingame per week?  (Read 3535 times)

How many hours you spend ingame per week?
« on: December 08, 2010, 09:59:18 am »

How many hours you spend ingame per week? That means how many hours you are logged in (even if you are in WC and you are logged in, count this time). Dont count dual logs.

Of course average week (no vacation, illness, new girlfriend, new year,...). I added more options because i know people who are online almost every time, because they can combine work and this (this does not mean they are still active.
Re: How many hours you spend ingame per week?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 12:52:37 pm »

Moreee moreee  ;D

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 01:00:51 pm »

9x7 = 61  :o

I need a life. Looks like many others do too...
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

John.Metzger

• Hey Joe.
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 01:03:53 pm »

*whistle an innocent song* something like a half hour per day?  8) har har har!

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 04:21:40 pm »

well, 5x5+20x2=25+40=65,(haha, i beated you,Michaelh)

skejwen

• BBS AKBAR!
    • Brahmins rox
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 06:44:02 pm »

1>
"Moo-OooooOO! MoMoo.. MmmmoOoo.. Moo!", translate from brahmin to English: "Two things are infinite - brahmin shit and human stupidity! - Brahminstein"
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 07:03:30 pm »

<1

runboy93

• 'Insanity'
    • MyAnimelist Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2010, 07:34:01 pm »

I think own playtime is near 60 hours per week.
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2010, 03:53:02 am »

Probably around 20 hours a week used to be more but my attention span is starting to wane.
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 05:01:18 pm »

not active right now
Been like that for three of four months already... And i dont see a reason why i should start playing again. I kind of want, but cant make myself to do so. Its just way too repetitive and boring for me.
I give a fuck.

Sius

• Sheep EX machina!
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2010, 01:30:16 pm »

Been like that for three of four months already... And i dont see a reason why i should start playing again. I kind of want, but cant make myself to do so. Its just way too repetitive and boring for me.

Sad but true... 0 PvE and boring PvP. I actually enjoyed OBT2 better than season3+   ::)
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2010, 03:49:55 pm »

Sad but true... 0 PvE and boring PvP. I actually enjoyed OBT2 better than season3+   ::)
Man, OBT2 was the friggin' best. I rarely had that much fun in any other MMO or any other game than in 2238 season 2! After then, it went more and more down... I played a lil' in 3rd season, but couldnt last till end, now, i havent even started. I tried, but got frustrated, amused and most importantly - bored.
I give a fuck.

avv

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2010, 03:54:15 pm »

Man, OBT2 was the friggin' best. I rarely had that much fun in any other MMO or any other game than in 2238 season 2! After then, it went more and more down... I played a lil' in 3rd season, but couldnt last till end, now, i havent even started. I tried, but got frustrated, amused and most importantly - bored.

You woulda been bored with obt2 eventually. Sarakin explained why people saw obt2 the best: most people found fonline by then and had exciting time discovering new stuff. Now that everything is found out, players haven't managed to keep up their excitement.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2010, 04:00:00 pm »

You woulda been bored with obt2 eventually. Sarakin explained why people saw obt2 the best: most people found fonline by then and had exciting time discovering new stuff. Now that everything is found out, players haven't managed to keep up their excitement.
Good OPINION, probably true too, but not for me. I really enjoyed the PvP, lvl'ing and fights back then more than now. Back then the game atleast consisted of them. Now its just crafting, crafting, gathering and annoying crafting in order to get abit of the PvP...
I give a fuck.

Sius

• Sheep EX machina!
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2010, 11:58:32 pm »

I was talking about OBT2 not season 2. But when I should put it into the straight line then from most fun to least fun its: Season 2 > Season 1 > OBT 2 > Season 3+

It was kinda all about something else back then. Bases were visible to anyone, there was easy to join PvP etc. It was more or less about fighting without fear of loosing your stuff since NCR encounter "Marauders vs Rangers" was ultimate loot spot with free P90s and combat shotguns. No waiting involved. I just logged in and immaterially joined some action with my fellow gang members.

Anyway FOnline is not that fun for me anymore. Even tho some of you claim its sandbox game but imho it isn't. Sandbox game gives you tools and place to use them. In FOnline you have only place. Static, boring, never-changing place. It does not matter if I'm there and kill 100 players every day or if I craft dozens of combat armors or if you do anything else. You simply are. And you are in the desert. Postapocalyptic one. And thats it.

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 25 queries.